ADVERTISEMENT

Episode 1 of Reign'n Cane is out. Why Poplin launched the show.

Pop's a good dude and is good at what he does. I reached out to him a couple weeks ago to let him know I'd help out any time he needs me. I do disagree with him a little on saying TU has had no media coverage :). I mean, ITS has covered Tulsa 24/7 for over 20 years. But I'm assuming he's solely talking about radio type coverage. I hope this works out well for him. My podcast was getting a decent number of listeners, but it took a lot of time to make, and I didn't have the connections to find a show sponsor to get some revenue rolling in for it. I couldn't justify the time commitment at that point, but maybe I'll give it another shot down the road.

Pop's a good dude and is good at what he does. I reached out to him a couple weeks ago to let him know I'd help out any time he needs me. I do disagree with him a little on saying TU has had no media coverage :). I mean, ITS has covered Tulsa 24/7 for over 20 years. But I'm assuming he's solely talking about radio type coverage. I hope this works out well for him. My podcast was getting a decent number of listeners, but it took a lot of time to make, and I didn't have the connections to find a show sponsor to get some revenue rolling in for it. I couldn't justify the time commitment at that point, but maybe I'll give it another shot down the road.
of course I wasn't meaning you or anyone on this site that puts in a lot of work to provide content for the fans. Legacy Media is what I was referring to. Nothing but love here for the entire staff and I hope that you know that.

of course I wasn't meaning you or anyone on this site that puts in a lot of work to provide content for the fans. Legacy Media is what I was referring to. Nothing but love here for the entire staff and I hope that you know that.
For sure, Pop...I know that. You've always been good to us. As I mentioned before, I'd be glad to jump on with you any time. Assuming you still live a mile away from me, I could come do it in person...I'll bring my own mic if you don't have a second one. :)

Reactions: Weatherdemon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT