ADVERTISEMENT

Early Let's Get It Started Thread

Lost in the current sad state of the union is the fact that we have several fine young men who will putting on the pads and representing our University for the last time! Proud of all of them, particularly those who will be earning their degrees!
Hope they are supported and go out with a bang!
Jim

Originally posted by jimlonergan:
Lost in the current sad state of the union is the fact that we have several fine young men who will putting on the pads and representing our University for the last time! Proud of all of them, particularly those who will be earning their degrees!
Hope they are supported and go out with a bang!
Jim
Good post. While I am disappointed with what happened this season, I never blame players and always want to be a part of the senior day activities to express my appreciation (sadly cannot as we are traveling for the holiday this year). We are extremely lucky that for the most part the student athletes that come to represent TU do so with dignity and class.

I konow that you are not susposed to yell fire in a crowded place; but given the sad state of our football program, our stands are not very crowded.

F I R E !!!!!!!!

We don't need Capt. Fire Bill, we need the real Capt Cane to come back and whip the place into shape.

Introducing the new head football coach for the University of Tulsa, the man has swagger and is sure to draw liberal media attention, you knew him, you tolerated him...

Captain Planet!

CaptainPlanet-300x243.jpg

This post was edited on 11/26 6:43 AM by JesseTU

Originally posted by TUMe:
Originally posted by Gmoney4WW:
Where's the fifth element?
It all depends on who is telling. But the classical Greek was.

The European thought and culture.
I think the coaching staff may have been inhaling too much ether the past couple of seasons.

I'm just really proud of my captain planet reference.

BB has said that currently he has no scheduled meeting with Dr. Gragg for next week.

Originally posted by TU Sepp:
BB has said that currently he has no scheduled meeting with Dr. Gragg for next week.
There could be two reasons for this wording.

1. The meeting has not yet been called.
2. He'll be fired before next week and no meeting will be needed.

He also said that he assumes he will meet with Dr. Gragg next week for the end of year evaluation just like last year. If no definitive word comes out by Monday, I'd begin to worry

Originally posted by jbucky:
Believe he will resign this weekend
You don't post often so I'm going with your hypothesis. We all think it will and should happen.

UH Cougar here. I come peace.

We're in a similar situation. Our torches and pitch forks have been out for more than a year for our HC and OC. As of yet there doesn't seem to be any clear sign of either firings or replacements. We'll have to wait until after our Cincy game next week. Any idea on who might replace Blankenship?

On Thanksgiving Day, thankful that our long nightmare of Blankenship's plundering of the TU football program is nearing an end.

We should know much more by the end of next week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT