ADVERTISEMENT

do you ever dream of other posters?

Just my usual one with Geo, Aztec, Noble, Rabs and the two South American midgets.
This post was edited on 9/30 11:27 AM by lawpoke87

I had a dream once where Geo and Rabid were given baseball bats to beat the crap outta one another with. On Rabid's bat was the world's longest running ellipsis. Geo's bat simply said "Conspiracy"

Originally posted by Li'l Eric Coley:
I had a dream once where Geo and Rabid were given baseball bats to beat the crap outta one another with. On Rabid's bat was the world's longest running ellipsis. Geo's bat simply said "Conspiracy"

Solid Gold.

my dream:

it involved me and 2poor going to a tulsa game but it was quite the adventure in doing so and basically we spent a ton of money trying to park for the game and 2poor ended up driving off a parking garage onto the field several stories down with me in the car because 2poor was pissed at me. it was thelma and louise style. this caused 2poor to die but the football fell in the car as it rolled and as a result 2poor scored the winning touchdown for tulsa. i survived with just a scratch. i posted on the tulsa board about the irony of 2poor's death, your posters laughed but then a mod removed the post. and since it was a dream 2poor came back after it. it was weird.

Originally posted by lawpoke87:
Just my usual one with Geo, Aztec, Noble, Rabs and the two South American midgets.

Were the midgets tossing Rabs & Aztec.
I can see the confusion on their faces if they ever got into a dream tosser with Aztec, do I hit him or not?

Got a new band name for you LEC, just in case u get tired of the old one.
Intensionally Confusing Aztecs

Originally posted by ucfbreath:
my dream:

it involved me and 2poor going to a tulsa game but it was quite the adventure in doing so and basically we spent a ton of money trying to park for the game and 2poor ended up driving off a parking garage onto the field several stories down with me in the car because 2poor was pissed at me. it was thelma and louise style. this caused 2poor to die but the football fell in the car as it rolled and as a result 2poor scored the winning touchdown for tulsa. i survived with just a scratch. i posted on the tulsa board about the irony of 2poor's death, your posters laughed but then a mod removed the post. and since it was a dream 2poor came back after it. it was weird.

That's very revealing. And how did that make you feel?

Originally posted by Gmoney4WW:
Originally posted by lawpoke87:

Were the midgets tossing Rabs & Aztec.
I can see the confusion on their faces if they ever got into a dream tosser with Aztec, do I hit him or not?

Got a new band name for you LEC, just in case u get tired of the old one.
Intensionally Confusing Aztecs

I figger if I'm ever a front man, I'm going to pay homage to the Liberty Bowl with "LEC and the BABs" (Big Ass Beers).

had a dream that aztec actually wrote a sentence that made sense...had to be a dream.....

uzi.gif
nuke ntsu

Originally posted by bluegold70:
had a dream that aztec actually wrote a sentence that made sense...had to be a dream.....

uzi.gif
nuke ntsu

You must have been taking some strong drugs to have a dream that bizarre.

So this is weird, but last night I had a dream about breath. We both woke up in the bathroom from Saw, but instead of being chained to pipes on opposite ends of the room, we were chained to the same pipe. And instead of being given hacksaws, we were given tubes of KY jelly. And instead of the body in the middle of the floor holding a handgun, it was holding a camcorder.

We never figured out how to free ourselves from the bathroom and we died in there. Weird dream.
This post was edited on 10/2 2:32 PM by 2PoorTUFans

Originally posted by Li'l Eric Coley:

roll.gif

I read about this site where you can go and send anonymous notes to the people you fantasize about when you're whacking it. I get lots of emails from the damn place (alright already people I already know I make man boobs hot!), I'll forward one, sounds like it might be useful for you.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

One bad joke and the thread goes down the bizarro wrong yellow brick road(insidetulsareference).

(Just when thought zteca was only one was hard to decipher!)
This post was edited on 10/3 12:32 PM by Gmoney4WW

Originally posted by bluegold70:

uzi.gif
nuke ntsu

Who are you? Martin Luther MF King? Wow, you need a dream, dude... in a big way!
laugh.gif

This is fun!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT