ADVERTISEMENT

Did Axios just expose the Kamala Coup-paign?

Why do I get the feeling that Obama not only signed off on this, but that he also scooped Axios on the story?

Recall Obama lagged significantly in giving his endorsement to Coup-mala. Biden didn’t get a say in his decision to step aside from his campaign for President, so he made damn sure he’d have say in endorsing a candidate that would really stick it to the person who forced him out: Obama.

It also mimicks a strategy that is patently Democrat: implement policies that are detrimental to society, ignoring calls from the opposition to stop; deny a crisis exists indefinitely until the next step is agreed upon; provide solution to problem they created, acting out the illusion of saving the day; make sure solution includes multiple pivots into whatever the next problem/crisis will be as decided by Democrat elite; rinse & repeat.

Last edited:
I thought it was Nancy Pelosi who forced him to drop out, but oh wait it was Obama. Maybe it was the entire party & the media that wanted him out, because he was losing his mental faculties, or appearing to lose his mental faculties.

Just because Trump is only lying through his or republican politicians' missives, or conservative media outlets 'fake news' doesn't make it any better than what Kamala is doing. The ads, speeches, and press for both parties aren't very commendable. All's fair in love and war. The crazy right wingers are just mad that Kamala's campaign thought of it first.

I thought it was Nancy Pelosi who forced him to drop out, but oh wait it was Obama. Maybe it was the entire party & the media that wanted him out, because he was losing his mental faculties, or appearing to lose his mental faculties.

Just because Trump is only lying through his or republican politicians' missives, or conservative media outlets 'fake news' doesn't make it any better than what Kamala is doing. The ads, speeches, and press for both parties aren't very commendable. All's fair in love and war. The crazy right wingers are just mad that Kamala's campaign thought of it first.
Can you please provide an example of Trump lying on the level I described above? Trump’s lies are typically over exaggerations or inconsequential misspeak. In other words, they’re generally innocent. I’d genuinely like to know what these lies are because I listened to the entirety of his convo with Elon & didn’t hear any from either.

The White House & the Coup-paign both labeled the Elon convo misinformation & bitched & whined & complained nonstop that they were allowed to do it! Allowed?! Trump can talk to whoever he likes ESP if they’re an American citizen! But this should be concerning they wanted to take it down & not allow it as it’s str8 out of Lenin’s/Mao’s playbook.

Seymour Hirsch broke the story that it was Obama who made the decision. Left wing guy, he’s arguably the most decorated living investigative journalist, maybe the most decorated dead or alive.

He also broke the story that it wasn’t Putin blowing up his own pipelines Nordstream 2 (& 1,) rather Biden sent a group of trans guys down there to rig it with explosives.

Also, rumor has it Trump campaign may attempt to copy the Coup-paign on these Google ads LOL!

I sure hope they do, as it’ll be great to see what they do about the ads purchased by the Coup-paign if Trump’s team do the same, because it is an absolute certainty that Google either won’t allow it or the White House will have them take it down.

Are you not familiar with the Twitter files? These confirmed that big tech has been hiring FBI/CIA/other gov agencies people for over a decade & if they’re doing it I’d say it’s pretty obvious the mainstream news is, too which makes them state-run media considering it wasn’t just hiring ppl from these agencies, they were also colluding with them & censoring ppl/stories at the request of pro-Democrat federal employees of these agencies &/or Biden/Obama admins.

Every other word is a different conspiracy theory.
Really? I didn’t know. The term “conspiracy theory” & “conspiracy theorist” was identified by the CIA as an effective way to discredit whistleblowers decades ago.

Every other word is a different conspiracy theory.
Just out of curiosity, what are we currently supposed to believe re: Nordstream(s) I & II? It was Putin?

Or was it Zelenskyy & a group of Ukrainian Special Forces (lol @ UKR SPEC FORCES LMAO what was only a short year or 2 ago a funny oxymoron is now an accurate description of their despicable inclination to force those with special needs & disabilities/mental retardation to the front lines to fight! )

Y’all who support Zelenskyy ought to consider the possibility that Putin is righteous in his defense of ethnic Russians living in Ukraine post-2014!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT