ADVERTISEMENT

Detroit debate

....and his supporters just eat it up. Not a politician, not PC, no filter, etc.

Looking forward to a brokered convention and all hell breaking loose. Haven't watched a convention broadcast in years. That might change. The Pubs are getting exactly what they deserve

Hillary was never going to lose the nomination. When you already have 1/3 of the delegates before the first primary and your opponent is force to maintain an active lawsuit against the DNC, you're not going to lose without some help from the FBI. Which may happen.

Who Won???

If it was really a debate: Kasich
If the goal was to stop Trump: Cruz was gave the best effort.

For the nomination: Trump didn't suffer enough wounds considering how stubborn his supporters are.

Unfortunately, Rubio can't be as tough as T and C and isn't as knowledgeable as K.

Every time Trump attacks someone personally I just want to puke all over him. BTW is that assault? . . . . . Lawyers? :p:eek::oops:

Seemed like Cruz thoroughly dismantled Trump. In any normal election that debate performance by Trump might end a candidate's campaign. Kasich's "aww shucks" schtick is starting to get a little tired, but he had some solid answers. I think Rubio was sick.

I also don't think Fox declared war on Trump. Most of their personalities are in the tank for him. Megan Kelly and Chris Wallace are good journalists though, and they hit him hard with his own statements.

Last edited:
Interesting debate, Trump wins on most polls, thought Cruz might have won.

Last edited:
I saw that. Perhaps he broke a tooth or lost part of a filling. It can happen. In any event, you have to hand it to him, he is a pro. He didn't spit, or put his hands to his mouth or miss a beat in his argument. I'm pretty sure he didn't cough up a hair ball.

NO, no, no! People, its that truth pill all real conservatives have in their mouth. It confirms they are telling the truth. Most of them just take a good swallow when it loses its power. But Cruz musta exhaled.

The lieberals don't have it, but they do have that miniature big govt Swastika sewed to the back of their tongue. Seeeeek Heil Mine Furher! :eek:o_O

Sieg Heil Mein Führer

Thanks Adolph! :D Although my spelling was more phonetic so the internationalist lieberals would understand.o_O;)

OK who is this presidential candidate?
1. Is in the 1 %
2. A senior citizen
3. Has small hands
4. Hair colored "dirty red"
5. Doesn't like Foxnews anchors, including Megyn Kelly
6. A long time New Yorker

Answer: DT (or it could be HRC. Take your pick!)

On this site? Sure. But there's only like 5 people who comment in crossfire. I assume you understand how sample size works.

Logic dictates no such thing. At most there are about 10-12 people who regularly post here. Two or more are Democrats. And another 10 or 12 people are "read only." Why should anyone lie? This board won't change anything.

And by the way, Oklahoma didn't wind up in the Trump column.

Believe me, I know lots of Trump supporters. They tell the whole world. I call myself TUMe because I speak only for myself. And speaking for myself, I will not vote for Trump or Hillary. I will leave it blank or perhaps find a candidate I can agree with. I'll vote in other races and state questions.

Eh I'm not sure a bunch of Trump supporters hang out on a TU message board. OU, maybe.

The ones I know IRL, this ain't their scene.

Reactions: TUMe
It just gives eastcane another insult to lob at the very small gen pop on the Crossfire board, simply because we do not agree verbatim with him. It is quite amusing how angry he gets. I don't get angry at anyone on this board, especially not on the crossfire board. But I do get amused. What I get angry at is political situations that I disagree with vehemently, but can do nothing about. Guess I'm pretty angry during the Trumpmobile mass race to the finish line of insanity. There is only one person on this board who I believe has a secret love affair with Trump no matter how much he doth protest.

Reactions: TUMe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT