ADVERTISEMENT

Deneric Prince

Congratulations to Deneric! With his athleticism & strong work ethic, he has a good chance to play in the NFL!

Reactions: Bill Lowery
Prince will definitely get a chance at the next level, whether that is through the draft or FA or tryout he will get a shot!!!!!

GO TU!!!!

Prince will definitely get a chance at the next level, whether that is through the draft or FA or tryout he will get a shot!!!!!

GO TU!!!!
Yep, his career here was a success for him AND us.

I doubt he would have got a chance(free agent or even tryout) if he had stayed at Texas A&M.

I was told by a gentleman who goes to practice regularly that Watkins will be back I hope he is right. He is faster than Prince
Was there supposed to be any reason he wouldn't be here next season.(other than the coaching change)

No I didn’t see him on sidelines during games and thought maybe he quit but I was told otherwise and was glad to hear it. I don’t know about Bray I would like to know if he is coming back he would be a help in the O-line. I went to practice some and didn’t see either Bray or Watkins at practice either

Last edited:
I have completely given up trying to figure out who has eligibility left and who doesn't. I thought Prince could come back for one more year. Is that true?

If so, does playing in the Hula Bowl mean he can't return to play college ball?

I have completely given up trying to figure out who has eligibility left and who doesn't. I thought Prince could come back for one more year. Is that true?

I thought this was his last year of eligibilty myself.

Reactions: drboobay

They used to go by ncaa rules and not pay the players, unlike the Senior Bowl. Don't know if that's changed for either bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT