ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Military Coup Against Trump Foiled

shon46

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Sep 16, 2008
UK
Gen Milley, (whom I had the pleasure to work directly for before he became Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff) was asked at a private hearing and sent a letter by Democrats in July asking for his support to overthrow Trump. (Falling in line with rhetoric made by Pelosi, Obama, Clinton, Biden that the military will fumigate Trump from the White House) Milley has rejected their overture and gone public with this info. Additionally, Intel briefs given to Congress concerning the security of the elections will no longer be given in person. This limits this specific intel to only Congressional members with need to know. If there is a leak or further plans made to unlawfully overthrow POTUS or interfere for either side with elections by any member of government it will be revealed.

Last edited:
That wasn't to overthrow Trump, that was to make sure he left if he lost the election. Essentially it was to ensure Trump didn't overthrow the administration that won the election, by attempting to stay in the White House. I'm not making a statement one way or the other on the involvement or lack involvement of the military. I'm simply pointing out your continuation of Trump administration propaganda by using the word overthrow improperly.

That wasn't to overthrow Trump, that was to make sure he left if he lost the election. Essentially it was to ensure Trump didn't overthrow the administration that won the election, by attempting to stay in the White House. I'm not making a statement one way or the other on the involvement or lack involvement of the military. I'm simply pointing out your continuation of Trump administration propaganda by using the word overthrow improperly.
I Did use the words unlawfully overthrow.....don’t forget, this rhetoric started a yr ago from the Dems well before election discussion ever started. Only in the last two months did the whole mail in voter topic really heat up, exposing a possible reason to contest election results. There was no need for these statements at that time and no indication that Trump was in any danger of not being re-elected. (Realistically why would Trump who is billionaire subjugate himself and family to that when he has way more power outside of his office to guide the country than he ever will while in office) Fast forward to two months ago and now you have The NY Times reporting that the Dems were war gaming a state secession plan if they lost and again involving the military. This was no doubt leaked to the press with the intent to gain popular support from the public. Clinton has stated multiple times that if the Dems don’t win, they should contest no matter what. This is not just rhetoric. World leaders regularly tell you what they intend to do to measure the populous reaction/response. If they get too much resistance, they change tactics. The intel election security brief move is the key piece to of all of this. Twisting and manipulating intel has been a key tool in any parties ability to sway public opinion (Iraq WMD). If you remove that mechanism, it becomes really hard to validate a parties actions or rhetoric.

Last edited:
I Did use the words unlawfully overthrow.....don’t forget, this rhetoric started a yr ago from the Dems well before election discussion ever started. Only in the last two months did the whole mail in voter topic really heat up, exposing a possible reason to contest election results. There was no need for these statements at that time and no indication that Trump was in any danger of not being re-elected. (Realistically why would Trump who is billionaire subjugate himself and family to that when he has way more power outside of his office to guide the country than he ever will while in office) Fast forward to two months ago and now you have The NY Times reporting that the Dems were war gaming a state secession plan again involving the military. This was no doubt leaked to the press to gain popular support from the public. Clinton has stated multiple times that if the Dems don’t win, they should contest no matter what. This is not just rhetoric. World leaders regularly tell you what they intend to do to measure the populous reaction/response. If they get too much resistance, they change tactics. ....what I find interesting is that if the elections are contested and no outcome can be reached in a timely manner, the constitution is written so that the Pelosi would assume the Presidency for a yr. She and the Dems know this so why would they be asking for assistance from the military? The intel election security brief move is the key piece to of all of this. Twisting and manipulating intel has been a key tool in any parties ability to sway public opinion (Iraq WMD). If you remove that mechanism, it becomes really hard to validate a parties actions or rhetoric.
You have your conspiracy theories, and you spout them as fact. That's about as bad as some of Aston's wilder stuff being spouted as anything but opinion.

You have your conspiracy theories, and you spout them as fact. That's about as bad as some of Aston's wilder stuff being spouted as anything but opinion.
I went back and re-examined what I wrote and the part about Pelosi was not 100% accurate so I took it out. I stand by the rest of what i wrote and it can be easily fact checked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT