ADVERTISEMENT

Darien Jackson in Germany

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
Darien Jackson has signed with the Bundesliga Pro A. An excerpt from the article translated

“When I spoke to Coach Björn Harmsen and Helge on the phone, I already felt part of their organization," says Darien Jackson enthusiastically. "I chose the EMU Baskets because I feel that the team-first culture is already anchored in them. I think it's great that it's a family program and that we all play for each other for a common goal. To this end, those responsible want to do everything in their power to make their players successful on and off the court."

Glad he is taking a run at pro ball.

Graphic design and his other creative skills will stay in demand especially paired with his degree.

Will he be playing with Herb Johnson?
LOL! Though seemingly a completely valid question, but knowing Herb hung up the kicks a few short years ago the answer is unfortunately no... Talk about an Ironman, Johnson's professional career must have spanned over three decades

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
LOL! Though seemingly a completely valid question, but knowing Herb hung up the kicks a few short years ago the answer is unfortunately no... Talk about an Ironman, Johnson's professional career must have spanned over three decades
Man, DJ would average 6 assists a game just kicking it down low to his grandfather.

A few? That guy hasn’t played in like 13 years. He is like 60 now my lord

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT