ADVERTISEMENT

Dare we have a list of posters who should be on Mt. Flushmore?

TUMe

I.T.S. Legend
Dec 3, 2003
Mrs. Doudney? Greg Swaim? The football recruit looking for a free steak? "He whose name can not be mentioned"'s uncle?
This post was edited on 1/7 5:19 PM by TUMe

Remember that guy PhoggyBottom? I actually liked him, then he came on after KU lost in the tourney and said some unspeakable things that could not be forgiven and we were forced to drive him forever into the wilderness. It was a sad thing but had to be done. Reminded me of the last scene in Old Yeller.

Any poster with more than 23,523 posts (not working for ITS) who has a severe keyboard addiction to confrontational "invisible" fights and who is reminiscent of Dr. Morpheus in "Forbidden Planet" who created mental monsters from the "ID" to battle those he saw as a threat.

As an outsider, I know my vote means as much as DC voters do to Congress, but Gold* and Huffy get my vote.

Dumb ucf poster doesn't understand mt flushmore is where we put our awful posters. Like rabid.

Originally posted by rabidTU:
Any poster with more than 23,523 posts (not working for ITS) who has a severe keyboard addiction to confrontational "invisible" fights and who is reminiscent of Dr. Morpheus in "Forbidden Planet" who created mental monsters from the "ID" to battle those he saw as a threat.

I don't believe they count the posts where I argue with you because you are incapable of making a cogent point when that happens. Sort of a tree falls in the forest kind of thing . . .

Originally posted by 2PoorTUFans:
Dumb ucf poster doesn't understand mt flushmore is where we put our awful posters. Like rabid.

To be honest, I didn't even read the thread title past the "Mt." part.

I went to public school, leave me alone. *runs away crying*

Originally posted by Gold*:

I don't believe they count the posts where I argue with you because you are incapable of making a cogent point when that happens. Sort of a tree falls in the forest kind of thing . . .
Who is they? And who am I talking about Dr Morpheus?

Take your meds, rabid.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Take your meds, rabid.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Actually you should be somewhat proud of the idea you are compared to Morpheus. "Forbidden Planet" was loosely based on Shakespeares "The Tempest" with Morpheus as the Prospero character and his daughter in the movie as Miranda. Now would I know that and be able to explain it if I needed any "meds"?

Take your meds, rabid.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Actually you should be somewhat proud of the idea you are compared to Morpheus. "Forbidden Planet" was loosely based on Shakespeares "The Tempest" with Morpheus as the Prospero character and his daughter in the movie as Miranda. Now would I know that and be able to explain it if I needed any "meds"?

Yes. Insanity and having cultural or historic knowledge are not mutually exclusive.

Since you look at yourself as an authority on the subject of insanity, do you self analyze?

Since you look at yourself as an authority on the subject of insanity, do you self analyze?

Good gawd, if he educatedly did that, it would require an Lobodomy first.
ohwell.gif

Originally posted by AztecIndian:

ohwell.gif
So you say this is all an act you put on, and you aren't like this aztec character in real life. Can you really not spell, or is your terrible spelling and punctuation part of the character? On that same note, can you synthesize an insulting comment that is actually insulting, or at least makes sense? No flame, I'm actually curious.

Originally posted by 2PoorTUFans:

Originally posted by AztecIndian:

ohwell.gif
So you say this is all an act you put on, and you aren't like this aztec character in real life. Can you really not spell, or is your terrible spelling and punctuation part of the character? On that same note, can you synthesize an insulting comment that is actually insulting, or at least makes sense? No flame, I'm actually curious.
Everyone on this board would be better off if the insulting remarks stopped.

You start first. . . . . . . . . Just kidding.

Insulting everyone we don't have absolute agreement with is the norm unfortunately. I call it keyboard bravery - having the ability to insult someone you do not know without the bravery to do it face to face. But realistically, it happens everywhere on the net and occasionally in person. At the last TU/OU game in Tulsa, I saw two OU fans almost have a fight when one of them wouldn't sit down and let the one behind see. I was ready to step back and give em room.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT