ADVERTISEMENT

Daquan Jeffries

Bill Lowery

ITS Recruiting Analyst
Staff
Sep 29, 2001
After only scoring 6 points in his 3 previous, and only games this year, Jeffries had a breakout game Thursday. Coming off the bench, he scored 17 pts in 17 minutes, hitting all 6 fgs, including 5-5 from 3-pt range.
Prior to Thursday, he had averaged around 13 minutes per game, including 1 start.

Shaquille Harrison is only getting mop up time with the Jazz. I would like to see more playing time. He has played in 16 games, but is averaging only 3 minutes per game and 1.1 points.

After only scoring 6 points in his 3 previous, and only games this year, Jeffries had a breakout game Thursday. Coming off the bench, he scored 17 pts in 17 minutes, hitting all 6 fgs, including 5-5 from 3-pt range.
Prior to Thursday, he had averaged around 13 minutes per game, including 1 start.

Shaquille Harrison is only getting mop up time with the Jazz. I would like to see more playing time. He has played in 16 games, but is averaging only 3 minutes per game and 1.1 points.
Yeah with the players they are utilizing leading to the best record in the league, Shaquille may need to see a trade to gain any traction.

Hard to argue Utah’s formula right now.

Jeffries started and played 39 minutes in a loss to the Bucks last night. He scored 18 pts, had 6 rbs, 2 assts, 1 stl and 1 blk.
He played the most minutes on the team and as a whole Sacramento was meh shooting the ball. Milwaukee shot 16 more FTs with the Greek Freak getting a whopping 24 on his own. (RIDICULOUS). I wonder who Jeffries had to guard.

He played the most minutes on the team and as a whole Sacramento was meh shooting the ball. Milwaukee shot 16 more FTs with the Greek Freak getting a whopping 24 on his own. (RIDICULOUS). I wonder who Jeffries had to guard.
He was tasked with defending Khris Middleton and Giannis Antetokounmpo

Since his move to the Rockets, Jeffries has been getting more and more time on the court. He’s started the last 2 games, going 40 minutes in a loss to the Sixers. He only scored 5 pts but had 6 rbs, 3 assts and 2 stls.

He started again tonight against the Bucks in Milwaukee. At halftime the Rockets are down 1 pt. Jeffries has 10 pts on 4-4 shooting, including 2-2 behind the arc. He also has 2 rbs and 1 stl.

Reactions: drboobay
Since his move to the Rockets, Jeffries has been getting more and more time on the court. He’s started the last 2 games, going 40 minutes in a loss to the Sixers. He only scored 5 pts but had 6 rbs, 3 assts and 2 stls.

He started again tonight against the Bucks in Milwaukee. At halftime the Rockets are down 1 pt. Jeffries has 10 pts on 4-4 shooting, including 2-2 behind the arc. He also has 2 rbs and 1 stl.
Being one of the guys thrown out by a team that has every incentive to lose may not be great for your career. But maybe they’re telling them to not try too hard.

His challenge was always consistency. All American for a stretch then invisible for a few games.

His challenge was always consistency. All American for a stretch then invisible for a few games.

To be fair, I’m sure consistency is probably tough when you’re being subbed so much you only play 25 min per game.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT