ADVERTISEMENT

Dane Evans

Hurricanetown1

I.T.S. Sophomore
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dane Evans just became a GA for North Texas. He would have been the perfect OC for Tulsa and it would not have been expensive. We missed the boat!

Reactions: TU_BLA
He will probably be back in CFL after the vid is gone.
CFL shut down, no one being paid.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
He will probably be back in CFL after the vid is gone.
CFL shut down, no one being paid.

Lol and? I love that we have been so beaten down into accepting that Monty is a good coach because of one ten win season that we make excuses over and over again for complete failures.

A freaking GA with pro experience, play off pro experience and NCAA records, naw we don't want that, especially an alum, he would just leave anyway.

Is that some sound reasoning?

Lol and? I love that we have been so beaten down into accepting that Monty is a good coach because of one ten win season that we make excuses over and over again for complete failures.

A freaking GA with pro experience, play off pro experience and NCAA records, naw we don't want that, especially an alum, he would just leave anyway.

Wasnt really my reasoning.. he is from Sanger TX .. basically 20 minutes from ntx... he will go back to cfl ... would love to see him here.. but i understand the situation..

Reactions: Gmoney4WW

Brain density problem.

giphy.gif
this thread

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT