ADVERTISEMENT

critical race theory class

no! I my kids and grandkids just learned from my example.
I’m sure the Grand Poo-Bah of the KKK’s kids grandkids learned by his example as well. Maybe step up and admit that there could still be problems in our country for people who aren’t Western European.

The left has gone trying to bring all Americans together by not seeing race to trying to divide us by defining everything by race. Strange times.

I’m sure the Grand Poo-Bah of the KKK’s kids grandkids learned by his example as well. Maybe step up and admit that there could still be problems in our country for people who aren’t Western European.
You really don’t get it. It’s not about equality, it’s about pushing the narrative of hate and revenge. This is intentionally pushing us to a race war and that’s the exact intent of the Marxist who created CRT. Destroy us from the inside!

The left has gone trying to bring all Americans together by not seeing race to trying to divide us by defining everything by race. Strange times.
Sometimes ‘not seeing race’ is used as an excuse by people who honestly do see race but will look for any minor excuse unrelated to race to make decisions that were honestly tied to race the whole time.

Ironically, Republicans never supported either of those avenues. They refused to flat out not address race, and they refused to acknowledge the often incorrect biases that race can produce in our personalities.

We’ve been trying for years to avoid viewing individuals as monolithic based on the amount of melanin they have in their skin. (Racism) CRT not only does exactly this but divides those groups based on this. CRT has been around for the good part of 40 plus years. It hasn’t gained much traction do to its divisive nature. It unfortunate the left has now decided to go down a path of racial division instead of racial unity. Assume it’s part of victimization the left seems to now embrace.

Reactions: shon46
And somehow this is ok for the mayor of everyone in Chicago. Again...strange times

you know nothing about me. but if your. venomous replies make you feel better, then go for it. I don't need your validation.

Oh! by the way. My grandkids are part Turkish

Are all of your grandkids part Turkish or are some of your grandkids all Turkish?

are

• Haha
Reactions: Gmoney4WW
We’ve been trying for years to avoid viewing individuals as monolithic based on the amount of melanin they have in their skin. (Racism) CRT not only does exactly this but divides those groups based on this. CRT has been around for the good part of 40 plus years. It hasn’t gained much traction do to its divisive nature. It unfortunate the left has now decided to go down a path of racial division instead of racial unity. Assume it’s part of victimization the left seems to now embrace.
Oh shut up about the left being for racial division. It’s easy to tell the party that is about racial division by looking at the racial makeup of the people leading the party in congress as well as their aids. One party has a diverse range of racial, religious, and sexual makeup’s and the other is made up almost exclusively of white Protestant males and blonde white Protestant women.

Reactions: watu05
Oh shut up about the left being for racial division. It’s easy to tell the party that is about racial division by looking at the racial makeup of the people leading the party in congress as well as their aids. One party has a diverse range of racial, religious, and sexual makeup’s and the other is made up almost exclusively of white Protestant males and blonde white Protestant women.

Explains why the party with the diverse range would promote racial division in order to keep the status quo. Hadn’t thought of this explanation until your post. There’s obviously is an agenda involved to explain why a party who once preached togetherness has ventured into divisiveness based solely on race. Embracing CRT is the boldest move thus far in racial division by treating people as monolithic based on the amount of melanin in their skin. Ironically the foundation of racism.

Question....do you support this new path?

Last edited:
The people taking about critical race theory in this thread literally have no idea what the hell they are taking about. Likewise, our legislature had no idea what the bell it is talking about. I’ll concede that Rivalcane is a complete moron, but Lawpoke is expressing some pretty disgusting lack of knowledge and frustration about the “bogeyman” left that is also completely idiotic.

Critical race theory is a very broad term for a group of scholarship from mostly prestigious law schools. You can’t read Derrick Bell and tell me it is some abomination. It isn’t. I read Faces from the Bottom of the Well in high school. It was extremely influential. And it’s just a good book.

It doesn’t teach hate or some sort of reverse racism. These scholars often talk about race is pretty frank and surprising terms, but I’m not sure what is bad about that. Space Traders even made it on HBO 25 years ago. This isn’t some news thing. A lot of it is form the 70’s and early 80’s.

The idea that you are going to ban this scholarship is just repugnant. Shame on anyone in this thread who supports it. You should remove yourself from affiliation with TU. I won’t support you ever again.

The biggest lie ever is that Dems actually care about minorities. Check the voting stats @astonmartin708 from the last election. The other side is more diverse than at any time since it’s creation. The best news of this whole liberal global experience is the more the Left/globalist push nonsense like CRT and cancel culture, the more minorities they lose. 22 will be a landslide for the Right.

22 will be a landslide for the Right.
Amusing delusion.

If it is a landslide, it won't be because of the brown vote.

Token voters/activists don't count for more than 1 vote, no matter how loud their voice is amplified by right wing media.

Last edited:
The people taking about critical race theory in this thread literally have no idea what the hell they are taking about. Likewise, our legislature had no idea what the bell it is talking about. I’ll concede that Rivalcane is a complete moron, but Lawpoke is expressing some pretty disgusting lack of knowledge and frustration about the “bogeyman” left that is also completely idiotic.

Critical race theory is a very broad term for a group of scholarship from mostly prestigious law schools. You can’t read Derrick Bell and tell me it is some abomination. It isn’t. I read Faces from the Bottom of the Well in high school. It was extremely influential. And it’s just a good book.

It doesn’t teach hate or some sort of reverse racism. These scholars often talk about race is pretty frank and surprising terms, but I’m not sure what is bad about that. Space Traders even made it on HBO 25 years ago. This isn’t some news thing. A lot of it is form the 70’s and early 80’s.

The idea that you are going to ban this scholarship is just repugnant. Shame on anyone in this thread who supports it. You should remove yourself from affiliation with TU. I won’t support you ever again.
Lol 😂 You are a NOBODY and the fact you think you have any sort of right to tell someone else to remove their affiliation from TU or you won’t support them is beyond stupid. The modern day white man is not the boogie man nor are they collectively the oppressor of minorities. Teaching this BS is not going to unite us or change the past. It’s intentionally designed to destroy us and I categorically condemn CRT.

Last edited:
I’ve never said I wanted to ban anything. In fact, I’ve long supported the free flow of ideas. Which include the freedom to criticize ideas and theories with which one disagrees without penalties. Let’s be clear, there is no freedom of expression when those who take a certain view are ostracized. Such actions ate meant to silence opposing views and are adherent. I won’t support those who take such actions nor should our university. A place where the exchange of different views in subjects should be encouraged.

I’m very aware of the history behind CRT. I’m also very aware of how it’s used by some to further social agendas and promote division. Division which I will continue to speak out against especially when race is the driving force.

Amusing delusion.

If it is a landslide, it won't be because of the brown vote.

Token voters/activists don't count for more than 1 vote, no matter how loud their voice is amplified by right wing media.
We shall see. With all the audits taking place all over the country, we might not get that far. Here are the stats to back up the increase in minority votes the Right received. US election 2020: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54972389

We shall see. With all the audits taking place all over the country, we might not get that far. Here are the stats to back up the increase in minority votes the Right received. US election 2020: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54972389

The article you cited showed voters confused by various related and unrelated facts, and them not realizing what/who was responsible for them. If those truly are many of the reasons why, then something that diffuse will not go anywhere. Confusion isn't a movement. I doubt it will grow much larger. It might even shrink back to pre 2020.

l know quite a few yellow dog Democrats who refused to vote for Obama, just because he was black. so much for your stereo type and baseless talking points.
Are we going off of your circle of friends or statistics? Statistics say Obama got a whole lot of the white votes despite those yellow dogs.

Explains why the party with the diverse range would promote racial division in order to keep the status quo. Hadn’t thought of this explanation until your post. There’s obviously is an agenda involved to explain why a party who once preached togetherness has ventured into divisiveness based solely on race. Embracing CRT is the boldest move thus far in racial division by treating people as monolithic based on the amount of melanin in their skin. Ironically the foundation of racism.

Question....do you support this new path?
I support the Republican party and its constituents finally deciding that they're not afraid to acknowledge that minorities in this country, especially certain minorities, face inherent difficulties that are partially baked into our society, difficulties that people of other ethnicities don't normally face and that policies need to be put in place to eradicate. These are differences in societal, economic, and legal treatment (all of varying severity) of people just because of the circumstances they were born into. If that happened, maybe more than a token handful of diverse candidates would begin to be elected to office as Republicans.

Critical Race Theory is just a new racist boogeyman for those scared to acknowledge the problems our society has. It's in the same family as "affirmative action", "busing" , "black lives matter", etc... It's just something for people who are scared to admit that they, or maybe relatives from previous generations, or their neighbor down the street might have done some racist things at some point and it genuinely harmed people. Or, maybe that people they voted for implemented policies that harmed people based upon the position in society that was handed to them because of their race. It's an excuse for people to fall back upon.

Part of fixing problems is A) acknowledging that they exist and B) acknowledging WHY they exist and what caused them. I don't support every instance where someone points to race as an excuse for some sort of slight (even when it might not be based on race at all) but I also don't support dismissing any attempt to address problems that can be credibly shown to be related to race and that is what I feel like people complaining about CRT are doing.

Last edited:
Democrat - vote for us and we will provide you
with everything.
Republican - vote for us and we will provide you wih an opportunity

Democrat - vote for us and we will provide you
with everything.
Republican - vote for us and we will provide you wih an opportunity
An opportunity to confront a random stranger, then shoot him because you ‘felt threatened’. An opportunity to have a cop shoot you for no reason. An opportunity to be stuck with a child you have no means of raising. An opportunity to send that child to an underfunded public school. An opportunity for your employer to treat you however they want and for you to be able to do nothing about it. An opportunity to go die in a the desert sand in the name of oil money. Or an opportunity to go fund the killing of civilians who’s relatives will inevitably turn into terrorists and attack your community?

An opportunity to confront a random stranger, then shoot him because you ‘felt threatened’. An opportunity to have a cop shoot you for no reason. An opportunity to be stuck with a child you have no means of raising. An opportunity to send that child to an underfunded public school. An opportunity for your employer to treat you however they want and for you to be able to do nothing about it. An opportunity to go die in a the desert sand in the name of oil money. Or an opportunity to go fund the killing of civilians who’s relatives will inevitably turn into terrorists and attack your community?
individual choices. no guarentee of success.

As if the party who invented the KKK, supports eugenics and abortion, pushes division, racism, fascism, anarchy, communism, America last policies, supports riots in the name of social justice, locks immigrant kids in cages, kills our economy and profits on the side, supports defunding the police, cheats to get elected, destroys the moral foundation our country is built on, destroys the southern border and security of our country, teaches its citizens to hate their country, bankrupts every city and state they control, and allows their own State Department Diplomats to be anally swabbed (violated) by China is no better!

As if the party who invented the KKK, supports eugenics and abortion, pushes division, racism, fascism, anarchy, communism, America last policies, supports riots in the name of social justice, locks immigrant kids in cages, kills our economy and profits on the side, supports defunding the police, cheats to get elected, destroys the moral foundation our country is built on, destroys the southern border and security of our country, teaches its citizens to hate their country, bankrupts every city and state they control, and allows their own State Department Diplomats to be anally swabbed (violated) by China is no better!
Congratulations for quoting items that existed in the party 60+ years ago. When Lyndon Johnson said "I've lost the south for a generation" where do you think the racists there went? The modern Dem party is more akin to the historic Republican party than the modern Republican party is.

Congratulations for quoting items that existed in the party 60+ years ago. When Lyndon Johnson said "I've lost the south for a generation" where do you think the racists there went? The modern Dem party is more akin to the historic Republican party than the modern Republican party is.
Bro, maybe however at this point, historical means nothing. The Dems have driven us to the brink of complete destruction in only 5 short months with their BS policies. Unnecessarily inflation, no security on our borders, pausing an executive order through 90 day review that protected our power grid against China and Russia with no protections in place until the review completed, creating unnecessarily high gas prices through anti petrol policies, intentional inaction against cyber actors, increased crime in Dem run cities and states due to defunding police policies, dropping sanctions against Russia’s Nord Stream II, buying oil from Iran, sending 280 mil to Palestinians on first day in office and which they no doubt spent on missiles that were lobbed at Israel, canceling the IC’s investigation into the origins of Covid then backtracking after it leaked, reentering the Paris Climate Accord without renegotiating the amount we contribute, cow towing to the CCP with a BS anti discrimination Asian bill (where are the other minority anti discrimination bills) and on and on. It’s a complete disaster and its getting worse by the day.

Last edited:
Ann Coulter's silly argument lives again. Aston's correct, Johnson lost the white south to Republicans in the 60's. Before your time but it still happened.

Bro, maybe however at this point, historical means nothing. The Dems have driven us to the brink of complete destruction in only 5 short months with their BS policies. Unnecessarily inflation, no security on our borders, pausing an executive order through 90 day review that protected our power grid against China and Russia with no protections in place until the review completed, creating unnecessarily high gas prices through anti petrol policies, intentional inaction against cyber actors, increased crime in Dem run cities and states due to defunding police policies, dropping sanctions against Russia’s Nord Stream II, buying oil from Iran, sending 280 mil to Palestinians on first day in office and which they no doubt spent on missiles that were lobbed at Israel, canceling the IC’s investigation into the origins of Covid then backtracking after it leaked, on and on and on. It’s a complete disaster and its getting worse by the day.
Historical means nothing, yet you quoted the creation of the KKK. You can't use historical and then say it means nothing, makes you look like a hypocrite. Of course you do that all the time. Trump wanted $2000 not $1400.(Which is what some republicans are saying caused inflation.) Trump wanted to not instate sanctions on the Russians, Congress didn't allow this. There is no huge crime increase because a few cities defunded police. They are going back on defunding the police in a number of cities anyway. Trump was inactive against cyber crime. Trump put way more kids in cages, and used it as a weapon against illegals. They didn't cheat to get elected, but you continue to spread that propaganda.

A lot of this stuff you mention was done by both regimes, but according to your accusations it was fine when Trump did it, and now we're going to hell in a handbasket when Biden does it. The security of our nation is not any worse now than it was then. Can't wait for you to get violated in the doctors office when you have a prostate exam. We are not any closer to destruction 4 1/2 months down the road than we were when the former regime was in office. Just because you make up a big long list of half truths, doesn't convince the readers of this board.

I could make up a big long list for Trump, and it would be true, but I won't go there. Not worth my time.

Last edited:
Historical means nothing, yet you quoted the creation of the KKK. You can't use historical and then say it means nothing, makes you look like a hypocrite. Of course you do that all the time. Trump wanted $2000 not $1400.(Which is what some republicans are saying caused inflation.) Trump wanted to not instate sanctions on the Russians, Congress didn't allow this. There is no huge crime increase because a few cities defunded police. They are going back on defunding the police in a number of cities anyway. Trump was inactive against cyber crime. Trump put way more kids in cages, and used it as a weapon against illegals. They didn't cheat to get elected, but you continue to spread that propaganda.

A lot of this stuff you mention was done by both regimes, but according to your accusations it was fine when Trump did it, and now we're going to hell in a handbasket when Biden does it. The security of our nation is not any worse now than it was then. Can't wait for you to get violated in the doctors office when you have a prostate exam. We are not any closer to destruction 4 1/2 months down the road than we were when the former regime was in office. Just because you make up a big long list of half truths, doesn't convince the readers of this board.

I could make up a big long list for Trump, and it would be true, but I won't go there. Not worth my time.
Fair criticism of the KKK. Trump had many failures. I didn’t defend him in his failures and I will not defend Biden in his failures. No party gets a pass! Based on your comments about Security, you are misinformed. I say that as a 15 yr expert working in that career field and several of the letters of concern I have written to Politicians have been used as references at congressional hearings. We are failings as a nation and unless we make some serious and immediate changes, we will pass the point of no return.

Fair criticism of the KKK. Trump had many failures. I didn’t defend him in his failures and I will not defend Biden in his failures. No party gets a pass! Based on your comments about Security, you are misinformed. I say that as a 15 yr expert working in that career field and several of the letters of concern I have written to Politicians have been used as references at congressional hearings. We are failings as a nation and unless we make some serious and immediate changes, we will pass the point of no return.
God save our Congress, if you were their only reference point. It weakens my confidence in their consultations if you were even one reference point. And yes you did defend his failures, knowingly and unknowingly. But speaking in the present tense, you are comparing our nation's state then and now, by saying we are in a worse state. That is actually a defense, such that you are doing it even still.

God save our Congress, if you were their only reference point. It weakens my confidence in their consultations if you were even one reference point. And yes you did defend his failures, knowingly and unknowingly. But speaking in the present tense, you are comparing our nation's state then and now, by saying we are in a worse state. That is actually a defense, such that you are doing it even still.
Your haterism runs deep but we all know your poor character flaws so it’s nothing new😂 One easy question for you. Is Biden doing a good job? yes or No?

Critical Race Theory is just a new racist boogeyman for those scared to acknowledge the problems our society has. It's in the same family as "affirmative action", "busing" , "black lives matter", etc... It's just something for people who are scared to admit that they, or maybe relatives from previous generations, or their neighbor down the street might have done some racist things at some point and it genuinely harmed people. Or, maybe that people they voted for implemented policies that harmed people based upon the position in society that was handed to them because of their race. It's an excuse for people to fall back upon.
I have hesitated to post until I had done more research on CRT. I’m only quoting this paragraph aston because it was the most similar to the points I wanted to mention.

Researching CRT has led me change my opinion of it from poor to I see the merits. The biggest problem, I see is twofold, the conservative media is using the term CRT incorrectly, to grab attention. But also, some educators are teaching things claiming it is CRT when it is not.

Thus we get fear-mongering lead to laws created to stop CRT from being taught that are so vague it is going to require courts to determine if basic American history can be taught in certain states (Tennessee is an example of this currently).

Your haterism runs deep but we all know your poor character flaws so it’s nothing new😂 One easy question for you. Is Biden doing a good job? yes or No?
He's doing ok.

Half the bad directions he's going in are to appease the liberal progressive wing of the party. He'd be doing a little better than ok if that wing wasn't as influential as they are. He certainly blows the former regime out of the water. I'd give the former regime a D- or F. Id give him a C or C-.

He's yet to prove how good of a President he will be. He hasn't had enough time to get anything really significant done.

He's doing ok.

Half the bad directions he's going in are to appease the liberal progressive wing of the party. He'd be doing a little better than ok if that wing wasn't as influential as they are. He certainly blows the former regime out of the water. I'd give the former regime a D- or F. Id give him a C or C-.

He's yet to prove how good of a President he will be. He hasn't had enough time to get anything really significant done.
I think some problems he's dealt with have been related to having the last vestiges of blue-dog Democrats in Congress. On some fronts I appreciate Manchin moderating Congress' bills, but on others, I think he's impeding a lot of ultra important legislation, like the voting rights bill he just murdered. I appreciate that Biden is having some success in making towards palatable increases to the tax bill of multinationals. I'm still waiting for him to come through on any significant legislation he talked about in the campaign, though I'm not sure with congress' current makeup he will ever be able to do anything with the legislative branch.

On the plus side, I don't have to worry about him saying crazy stuff everyday or trying to subvert justice or repeatedly pitching to surrogates who perpetually lie for him.

Reactions: TU_BLA
I think some problems he's dealt with have been related to having the last vestiges of blue-dog Democrats in Congress. On some fronts I appreciate Manchin moderating Congress' bills, but on others, I think he's impeding a lot of ultra important legislation, like the voting rights bill he just murdered. I appreciate that Biden is having some success in making towards palatable increases to the tax bill of multinationals. I'm still waiting for him to come through on any significant legislation he talked about in the campaign, though I'm not sure with congress' current makeup he will ever be able to do anything with the legislative branch.

On the plus side, I don't have to worry about him saying crazy stuff everyday or trying to subvert justice or repeatedly pitching to surrogates who perpetually lie for him.
I actually appreciate Manchin moderating the democratic party on the voting rights bill. The way I look at that issue is if both parties are a little unhappy then it's a good thing.

The restoration of the previous voting rights act leaves each state with the right to do things the way the individual state wants, but leaving preapproval by a federal court or the DOJ.(like it was before) Even with how federal courts & the DOJ were stacked with Trump in office, it still would have worked out ok. Because even he couldn't stack it enough to eliminate judicial overview from happening. Yes I know you are all for power resting mostly with the central government, but not everyone agrees with that view. Others like the state and local governments to hold some strong elements of power.

I am all for mailing out ballots to every voter though. Allowing more people to vote, like they have in a few states, is good in my opinion. There is no reason that voting shouldn't be at 50%+.

Reactions: TU_BLA
Thank God the Patriot (I mean Republican) Party is taking back the country at the grass roots level. 😂

1b7ab6.jpg

Last edited:
I actually appreciate Manchin moderating the democratic party on the voting rights bill. The way I look at that issue is if both parties are a little unhappy then it's a good thing.

The restoration of the previous voting rights act leaves each state with the right to do things the way the individual state wants, but leaving preapproval by a federal court or the DOJ.(like it was before) Even with how federal courts & the DOJ were stacked with Trump in office, it still would have worked out ok. Because even he couldn't stack it enough to eliminate judicial overview from happening. Yes I know you are all for power resting mostly with the central government, but not everyone agrees with that view. Others like the state and local governments to hold some strong elements of power.

I am all for mailing out ballots to every voter though. Allowing more people to vote, like they have in a few states, is good in my opinion. There is no reason that voting shouldn't be at 50%+.
I would say that I agreed with you about both parties being unhappy if voting rights around the country were remaining status quo. I don’t think the Republicans in Congress are dissatisfied one iota. In fact I think they are pleased as punch. It’s not “moderating” a Bill when you don’t allow the bill to be passed at all. You might object to certain items on the behalf of the other side, but killing it dead along with swaths of other legislation is just obstructionist.

I’d be surprised if Manchin wins in his next cycle. He’ll get some support from the conservatives he’s siding with, but he’s pissing off most of his party by being a perpetual roadblock on every issue.

I would say that I agreed with you about both parties being unhappy if voting rights around the country were remaining status quo. I don’t think the Republicans in Congress are dissatisfied one iota. In fact I think they are pleased as punch. It’s not “moderating” a Bill when you don’t allow the bill to be passed at all. You might object to certain items on the behalf of the other side, but killing it dead along with swaths of other legislation is just obstructionist.

I’d be surprised if Manchin wins in his next cycle. He’ll get some support from the conservatives he’s siding with, but he’s pissing off most of his party by being a perpetual roadblock on every issue.
I forgot to stipulate that I only agree with reinstating the old voting rights act if all the state bills, (even the one's that have already passed) must retroactively go before a federal court or the DOJ. All of the recent bills must get approval, or I am against it.

Reactions: astonmartin708

The majority of the country sees the Dems voting bill for what it’s worth. It’s designed to keep them in power. If they didn’t screw up so bad the first 100 days, they probably could have had the momentum to get it passed. With 22 states and counting having now passed more stringent voting laws, it’s obvious that the country is rejecting the Dems push for control and fully believe the elections were stolen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT