ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Lies

You know why😂 you just refuse to accept the fact others may not share your views! 😉
I've more or less dedicated my career to the pursuit of truth. So yeah, it is hard for me to swallow that some people choose to "accept a different viewpoint" when the truth is handed to them on a silver platter. It's a worldview that I find perplexing and disturbing.

Are you sure the only symptoms you had from COVID were loss of taste and fever? Seems it may have done some serious neurological damage...

I had my flu shot two days ago.
Current flu cases in the US is at an extreme low right now (down some 50% from the same time as last year) due to people isolating and working from home and mask wearing. Also, the added push for people to get their flu shots has helped as well. (My employer paid for all employees and set up a drive thru vaccination clinic in September).

When it comes to vaccine, since it is 95% effective, I have little problem if some people are stupid enough not to take it. Particularly if everyone who wants it can get it.

Let the naysayers suffer if they choose.

Current flu cases in the US is at an extreme low right now (down some 50% from the same time as last year) due to people isolating and working from home and mask wearing. Also, the added push for people to get their flu shots has helped as well. (My employer paid for all employees and set up a drive thru vaccination clinic in September).

This is plausible, but I'm not sure we really know why the flu is down yet (if you go by % positive flu tests it's actually down > 90%). It basically disappeared in the southern hemisphere as well.

I've more or less dedicated my career to the pursuit of truth. So yeah, it is hard for me to swallow that some people choose to "accept a different viewpoint" when the truth is handed to them on a silver platter. It's a worldview that I find perplexing and disturbing.

Are you sure the only symptoms you had from COVID were loss of taste and fever? Seems it may have done some serious neurological damage...
😂 nobody is stopping you from doing what you think is best. I control what I put in my body and I see no logical reason to get vaccinated for something that has a 99% recovery rate.

That recovery rate should include an asterisk since we don't know how many long term problems will occur. I always take my flu shot, my wife who used to work for a hospital was required to take one and they usually made her sick for a week plus. So that's the way it is, you make your choice and hope you made the right choice. As a senior with ischemic heart disease and stents and treated high blood pressure under control, I will be in line for the shot. The said, I am glad not to be in the first group, just in case problems start popping up.

That recovery rate should include an asterisk since we don't know how many long term problems will occur. I always take my flu shot, my wife who used to work for a hospital was required to take one and they usually made her sick for a week plus. So that's the way it is, you make your choice and hope you made the right choice. As a senior with ischemic heart disease and stents and treated high blood pressure under control, I will be in line for the shot. The said, I am glad not to be in the first group, just in case problems start popping up.
There’s a yrs worth of data. That’s plenty of time to know long term effects.

He doesn't have a clue that the science doesn't detect long & short term effects without a much greater pool of users.

He doesn't have a clue that the science doesn't detect long & short term effects without a much greater pool of users.
There is data going back to August on Covid. You are the smartest dumb guy ever 😂. The Data pool is literally millions of people. Why do you think China started blaming India for the virus? Do better! You never research anything. All you ever do is regergitate talking points from your fake news, hurl child like insults, and repeat Info you overheard. Do you even know how to research? I’m sure if you asked nicely Ashton would assist you in learning how to research.

Last edited:
Not technically a Republican since 2016(The people jumping in line to suck Trump’s balls was illuminating) but you’re right, I’m about the furthest thing from a Democrat.

There is a zone where you can be skeptical of throwing millions of people out of work for a second time, but also aren’t ignoring the loss people have suffered by acting like there’s nothing serious to worry about. A criticism of people who are pro-lockdown has been that they are only looking at one side of the public health ledger and ignoring the other public health crises that are caused by something that drastic. But doing the opposite - acting like the covid public health issue isn’t that serious - as some are doing is in many ways worse because it is so visible and obvious. It is true that for most people coronavirus isn’t much to worry about, but how is that fact relevant to people who have had loved ones die or are having to become desensitized to death as they watch person after person that they treat in the hospital die? (Not directed at you gmoney)
I wonder if we were at the election board on the same day? I was registered as a Republican from the day I was eligible to vote in 1983 until the day that Trump clinched the nomination in 2016. I am still incredulous that buffoon is President of the United States! Thank God we will be done with him next month - lying, cheating, self absorbed, sociopathic cult leader!

I am taking it easy on him. One day I will tell you what I really think:)

There’s a yrs worth of data. That’s plenty of time to know long term effects.
So if a person smokes for a year and feels fine, that is proof that there is no longer term effects to smoking? If a person abuses drugs for two years, it is no proof of harm when he dies at 30?

Keep calling it covid lies, and being careless about your actions. It only affects you, right? You'll be fine when it 's all over. (seven dead, 300 quarantines) I'm sure those 300 quarantines didn't affect the economy/the lives of others very much.
Covid lies was the title. The statistical data presented at the time this was created was not debating the authenticity of Covid, only the skewed numbers. It is still relevant today. However if you have a new piece of information you found that you would like to discuss with the board, feel free to do so. Merry Christmas by the way!

Totally Under Control. On Amazon Prime.

”Totally Under Control goes a long way to clarifying some of the motives behind the Administration response (the words “free market” keep popping up like a rash), and underlines some of the jaw-dropping ironies as well, including Trump’s touring of an N-95 mask factory while not wearing a mask. Ditto the White House’s two pandemic response teams: one marginalized group led by an apathetic Mike Pence, and one headed by Jared Kushner who, the film suggests, may have purposely stymied the response to help certain business interests. Shocking, bewildering and infuriating, Totally Under Control is a film that encapsulates so much of 2020. It’s also one of the best films of 2020.”

Just wanted to revisit the lies and those who fell for the BS even when the truth was presented to you time and time again here from the very beginning.

Last edited:
when the right lies, they are liars, no facts necessary

when the left lies, the facts that prove it are called a Conspericy Theory.

while I do think there were things in the released emails that made him look bad, none of it proved you right about anything anyone argued with you about on here

Embarrassed yourself again. The court did not rule that there were only 152 deaths from covid.

This is the actual quote in english from the document: “152 certificates were issued by doctors working for the Ministry of Justice, whose primary cause of death was the coronavirus”

That part I bolded is pretty important, because these doctors are only a small percentage of the total number of doctors issuing death certificates in Portugal. There's this other entity called the Ministry of Health. You really don't question any conspiracy theory that you read?

Embarrassed yourself again. The court did not rule that there were only 152 deaths from covid.

This is the actual quote in english from the document: “152 certificates were issued by doctors working for the Ministry of Justice, whose primary cause of death was the coronavirus”

That part I bolded is pretty important, because these doctors are only a small percentage of the total number of doctors issuing death certificates in Portugal. There's this other entity called the Ministry of Health. You really don't question any conspiracy theory that you read?
😂 Which organization in Portugal is responsible for the verification, consolidation, and publication of all Covid stats? If the numbers published by the other gov offices weren’t in question, there would be no need to bring a case to trial!

Conspiracy theorists are amazing because even when you have proof that they’re being a dumbass they’re completely unfazed.

The Portuguese ministry of justice did not do a review of 17,000 deaths and reduce it to 152. They were responsible for a very small subset and as a result had a small subset of the total deaths. Again, do you not even try to verify any of the stupid garbage you read?

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Conspiracy theorists are amazing because even when you have proof that they’re being a dumbass they’re completely unfazed.

The Portuguese ministry of justice did not do a review of 17,000 deaths and reduce it to 152. They were responsible for a very small subset and as a result had a small subset of the total deaths. Again, do you not even try to verify any of the stupid garbage you read?
There is nothing conspiracy theory about the court ruling and how this case even got to court. It’s plain and in black and white. The ruling was published because it also forced the gov to establish a new office to verify Covid stats before they are officially published. Talk about not verifying……that shoe belongs exclusively to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT