ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Lies

Facts don’t support the fear mongers narrative! For the year........233,336 reported Covid cases in OK : 2042 deaths in OK.........🙄 you do the math 🧮 The lockdown response to this is criminal

Last edited:
Facts don’t support the fear mongers narrative! For the year........233,336 reported Covid cases in OK : 2042 deaths in OK.........🙄 you do the math 🧮 The lockdown response to this is criminal

Nobody is saying to do a lockdown , nobody here if fear mongering , people here want people to use common sense, too many idiots in Oklahoma act like there is nothing wrong . And I don’t know how many times people have to tell you, but the hospitals don’t have any more room, they are overwhelmed. And just because you don’t die does not mean this will not mess you up badly.

Reactions: drboobay

And btw, 2042 deaths is a lot more then you are giving it credit for, we had like 67 die of the flu last year and we haven’t even had covid for a year here. That’s like taking a small town in Oklahoma and wiping it all out

Nobody is saying to do a lockdown , nobody here if fear mongering , people here want people to use common sense, too many idiots in Oklahoma act like there is nothing wrong . And I don’t know how many times people have to tell you, but the hospitals don’t have any more room, they are overwhelmed. And just because you don’t die does not mean this will not mess you up badly.
What does “acting like nothing is wrong mean”? In Europe, they have the most restrictive lockdowns and rules. It hasn’t stopped or slowed down anything. Masks and lockdown don’t work!!!!!!! This is my point. I respect the virus. I have had it. However walking around and acting like a cloth mask is going to stop the spread of Covid is truly ignorant. Acting like there is anything that slows this down other than practicing simple hygiene, keeping your immune system as strong as you can, and living a healthy life is ignorant.

What does “acting like nothing is wrong mean”? In Europe, they have the most restrictive lockdowns and rules. It hasn’t stopped or slowed down anything. Masks and lockdown don’t work!!!!!!! This is my point. I respect the virus. I have had it. However walking around and acting like a cloth mask is going to stop the spread of Covid is truly ignorant. Acting like there is anything that slows this down other than practicing simple hygiene, keeping your immune system as strong as you can, and living a healthy life is ignorant.
Really? Because it sure seems like the medical professionals say they help... just because there are restrictions dosnt mean people follow them , look at Tulsa, we have a mask mandate but you still have people gather in big groups with no masks, that’s how it spreads, are masks 100% full proof , absolutely not, but it does help.
Ps ... I am not for lockdowns either so I don’t know why you put that and my views on this together

Really? Because it sure seems like the medical professionals say they help... just because there are restrictions dosnt mean people follow them , look at Tulsa, we have a mask mandate but you still have people gather in big groups with no masks, that’s how it spreads, are masks 100% full proof , absolutely not, but it does help.
Ps ... I am not for lockdowns either so I don’t know why you put that and my views on this together
I’m not putting lockdown on you, however the only solutions that have been implemented are lockdown and wearing unfiltered cloth masks. Cloth masks collect harmful germs, cause increased acidity in your mouth leading to gum disease, bad breath, and tooth decay. They don’t work. The CDC had several articles saying it didn’t help until it was brought to their attention that their policy on masks were contradictory.

I’m not putting lockdown on you, however the only solutions that have been implemented are lockdown and wearing unfiltered cloth masks. Cloth masks collect harmful germs, cause increased acidity in your mouth leading to gum disease, bad breath, and tooth decay. They don’t work. The CDC had several articles saying it didn’t help until it was brought to their attention that their policy on masks were contradictory.
I do agree with you that cloth masks are not very useful, and I also believe you shouldn’t wear one for an extended period of time . You should wear a medical grade one though if you are forced to be around a bunch of people, the best solution is to avoid big crowds as much as you can and if you have to be around them, wear a mask and keep your distance.

I do agree with you that cloth masks are not very useful, and I also believe you shouldn’t wear one for an extended period of time . You should wear a medical grade one though if you are forced to be around a bunch of people, the best solution is to avoid big crowds as much as you can and if you have to be around them, wear a mask and keep your distance.
Agree about masks. The problem is medical grade mask are not mandatory and are only effective for 2 hrs.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Agree about masks. The problem is medical grade mask are not mandatory and are only effective for 2 hrs.
I agree with that also , you are supposed to switch them out every 30 min I believe? Could be wrong on that

Keep pushing your China backed propaganda. We left WHO for a reason! https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6215946537001
You ignored Phe for what reason.

I go by multiple organizations saying the same thing.

Two respected medical organizations didn't make a recommendation and two said 2-6 and 6. I'll go by their word, instead of something you pulled off a conspiracy site. Read the link.(in chart: Table 1 Summary of guidance recommendations for fluid resistant surgical masks)

Phe: Public Health Emergency gov agency based in DC.

Optimal use is 2 hours. Can you use it for 6 🤷🏽‍♂️ Sure. It’s just not as effective

The people you are arguing with are all republicans. Myself, TUMe, Maverick, URedskin, Clong, all republicans. These are not leftist liberals despite your desire to call us all RINOS.(I'm pretty sure that group accusation is in your head.) I told you this had nothing to do with my feelings, it doesn't. It has to do with the fact that you and those like you are causing difficulty for the health care workers, and husbands of health care workers, uncle's of health care workers etc.(My niece is a health care worker on top of it all. I, just like TUMe, just haven't mentioned it.) It has to do with that attitude causing more deaths, and hardship on society.

You just ignore this disease and say only the strong survive, while the posters and their loved ones do their best to care for those who need it, while the system is becoming overrun. They are losing the ability to perform their jobs to save lives that can be saved. That's due to people like you and probably in excess of a hundred million out there just like you, contributing to the system being overrun. But you only argue harder, instead of trying to see the other point of view, and rationally analyze the discussion.

I am through talking to you about this. I may be through talking to you about anything. Like I said, because I post something about your post, don't assume I am talking to you. I am talking to others on this board. It doesn't accomplish much of anything for me to have a discussion with you. I could change my mind on that, but it will only be because I think the conversation might be of some value to others on this board.

Not technically a Republican since 2016(The people jumping in line to suck Trump’s balls was illuminating) but you’re right, I’m about the furthest thing from a Democrat.

There is a zone where you can be skeptical of throwing millions of people out of work for a second time, but also aren’t ignoring the loss people have suffered by acting like there’s nothing serious to worry about. A criticism of people who are pro-lockdown has been that they are only looking at one side of the public health ledger and ignoring the other public health crises that are caused by something that drastic. But doing the opposite - acting like the covid public health issue isn’t that serious - as some are doing is in many ways worse because it is so visible and obvious. It is true that for most people coronavirus isn’t much to worry about, but how is that fact relevant to people who have had loved ones die or are having to become desensitized to death as they watch person after person that they treat in the hospital die? (Not directed at you gmoney)

Last edited:
Not technically a Republican since 2016(The people jumping in line to suck Trump’s balls was illuminating) but you’re right, I’m about the furthest thing from a Democrat.

There is a zone where you can be skeptical of throwing millions of people out of work for a second time, but also don’t ignore the loss people have suffered by acting like there’s nothing serious to worry about. A criticism of people who are pro-lockdown has been that they are only looking at one side of the public health ledger and ignoring the other public health crises that are caused by something that drastic. But doing the opposite - acting like the covid public health issue isn’t that serious - as some are doing is in many ways worse because it is so visible and obvious. It is true that for most people coronavirus isn’t much to worry about, but how is that fact relevant to people who have had loved ones die or are having to become desensitized to death as they watch person after person that they treat in the hospital die? (Not directed at you gmoney)
What’s your solution? You said for most people it isnt that much to worry about. I agree. The 99% recovery rate reflects that. If we agree that it’s not that bad, wouldn’t masks and lockdown for the majority of the population be overreacting? Why not make the vulnerable stay inside? Why not only vaccinate the vulnerable. Why would a healthy person get a vaccination for a virus they have a 99% chance of recovering from?

What’s your solution? You said for most people it isnt that much to worry about. I agree. The 99% recovery rate reflects that. If we agree that it’s not that bad, wouldn’t masks and lockdown for the majority of the population be overreacting? Why not make the vulnerable stay inside? Why not only vaccinate the vulnerable. Why would a healthy person get a vaccination for a virus they have a 99% chance of recovering from?

My solution to the issue I was talking about, which was people telling others who have experienced loss that this is no big deal, is to not do that.

Are you saying you don’t get flu shots?

The reason they get a vaccination from it is so they don’t end up getting a 105 fever, lose their sense of taste or smell, or risk having strokes

My solution to the issue I was talking about, which was people telling others who have experienced loss that this is no big deal, is to not do that.

Are you saying you don’t get flu shots?
I think what you are saying is the equivalent of a non vet saying to a Vet, Iraq or Afghanistan wasn’t that bad. To some who lost friends, it was horrible. Others are better at compartmentalization. Emotional intelligence should be exercised. I agree that we have to be sensitive to people who have had loved ones who died but this doesn’t change the facts. I DO NOT get the flu shot.

The reason they get a vaccination from it is so they don’t end up getting a 105 fever, lose their sense of taste or smell, or risk having strokes
Had a fever, lost taste and smell and recovered. The Swine Flu was worse IMO

Well can’t help you there man , if you don’t trust doctors I really don’t know what more I can say
Between contaminated blankets, Tuskegee Syphilis Study, experimental measles vaccines that caused autism, and Henrietta Lacks cell cloning experiments........I will take a hard pass on non essential vaccinations

There is a zone where you can be skeptical of throwing millions of people out of work for a second time, but also don’t ignore the loss people have suffered by acting like there’s nothing serious to worry about. A criticism of people who are pro-lockdown has been that they are only looking at one side of the public health ledger and ignoring the other public health crises that are caused by something that drastic. But doing the opposite - acting like the covid public health issue isn’t that serious - as some are doing is in many ways worse because it is so visible and obvious. It is true that for most people coronavirus isn’t much to worry about, but how is that fact relevant to people who have had loved ones die or are having to become desensitized to death as they watch person after person that they treat in the hospital die? (Not directed at you gmoney)
Just cuz u left the party, so as not to suck Trump's balls, doesn't mean u isn't necessarily a Republican. ;0)

This is so simple! We have a highly contagious disease. The more people mingle without great precautions the more it spreads. If people would simply do their very best to avoid contact with others and take reasonable precautions many illnesses would be avoided.

Yet there seems to be a deeply selfish, perhaps self deluded segment of the population that cares not about others. It has been a deeply disappointing reminder of human nature.

Reactions: Clong83a
I think what you are saying is the equivalent of a non vet saying to a Vet, Iraq or Afghanistan wasn’t that bad. To some who lost friends, it was horrible. Others are better at compartmentalization. Emotional intelligence should be exercised. I agree that we have to be sensitive to people who have had loved ones who died but this doesn’t change the facts. I DO NOT get the flu shot.
Btw , here is an example of not getting a vaccine can do... feel horrible for this man

BTW I was delighted to see that Oklahoma is moving people under 65 with co-morbid conditions into Phase 2. It is the first time I feel fortunate to have high blood pressure. I am ready yesterday for my vaccine!

This is so simple! We have a highly contagious disease. The more people mingle without great precautions the more it spreads. If people would simply do their very best to avoid contact with others and take reasonable precautions many illnesses would be avoided.

Yet there seems to be a deeply selfish, perhaps self deluded segment of the population that cares not about others. It has been a deeply disappointing reminder of human nature.
Drboobay, my “complete” response is not directed at you personally. There is no evidence to support your theory. I live in Europe. Large gatherings have been banned and masks required for almost the entire time since the beginning and it hasn’t stopped the spread of the virus. In fact we have gone back to even more draconian measures. It doesn’t work.......Period! People pushing this debunked theory and blaming others, labeling those who don’t agree with the lockdown theory and masks as being selfish, polarize our country even further. It’s not their fault your loved ones died! Stop looking for a scape goat! It was their time! Meanwhile, submission and acceptance of this nonsensical media and political hysteria over a virus that 99% of people recover from has pushed our economy and supply chain to the verge of collapse. There is a huge increase in suicide and drug/alcohol abuse. Should those who lost loved ones from drug overdose and suicide not blame those who pushed lockdown? What about people who go sick from breathing in their own germs from the cloth mask and died? Is there not blood on the hands of people who have pushed this? It works both ways! Playing a blame game is absolutely ridiculous and shameful! This has and continues to be a media psyop pushing the message of obey and control.

Last edited:
Btw , here is an example of not getting a vaccine can do... feel horrible for this man
Playing football could have paralyzed me or maimed me for life. By joining the military, I could have been killed multiple times over. I knew and calculated the risk, took precautions, and excelled. Fear has never played a role in my life nor will it ever!

Playing football could have paralyzed me or maimed me for life. By joining the military, I could have been killed multiple times over. I knew and calculated the risk, took precautions, and excelled. Fear has never played a role in my life nor will it ever!
There is a difference between letting fear take over your life and having common sense

Very simple. These are tiny viruses. If you are far away from someone or if there is an effective physical barrier, it does not transmit. People can take action to mitigate others' risk but many choose not to do so. That makes them callous, selfish, or delusional.

Very simple. These are tiny viruses. If you are far away from someone or if there is an effective physical barrier, it does not transmit. People can take action to mitigate others' risk but many choose not to do so. That makes them callous, selfish, or delusional.
I acknowledge your response but respectfully disagree.

BTW I was delighted to see that Oklahoma is moving people under 65 with co-morbid conditions into Phase 2. It is the first time I feel fortunate to have high blood pressure. I am ready yesterday for my vaccine!
My wife is scheduled to get the first dose of the vaccine on Thursday when she goes in to work. It can't come fast enough, and our lives will get significantly easier after she gets it. I will personally be close to last in line, but as long as the rest of my family is vaccinated, I will feel much more comfortable visiting with parents and my 93 year old grandmother who is living with them.

It's a miracle of modern medicine that we got one this quickly. Several, actually. Why some people are resistant to getting it I can only guess.

My wife is scheduled to get the first dose of the vaccine on Thursday when she goes in to work. It can't come fast enough, and our lives will get significantly easier after she gets it. I will personally be close to last in line, but as long as the rest of my family is vaccinated, I will feel much more comfortable visiting with parents and my 93 year old grandmother who is living with them.

It's a miracle of modern medicine that we got one this quickly. Several, actually. Why some people are resistant to getting it I can only guess.
You know why😂 you just refuse to accept the fact others may not share your views! 😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT