ADVERTISEMENT

Coug High Game Thread

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
I know it's early but my daughter and I talked about the game and how I thought we were going to get "slapped around pretty good" tonight and mentioned Houston was a 28 pt favorite...and her response was "Only 28?"

We have to quit leaving our feet on defense. We jump and they go around us.

We work our asses off for each shot and they get easy shots plus as many tries as they want.

I realize we have little chance but one of our players needs to make a hard foul against a UH player. The officials are letting UH play that game and the only way to have a chance is to play the same. Either force the officials to call the game tight or play rough.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
How was that offensive goaltending? UH player trapped it on backboard it came down and Selabangue dunked it?

I’m not gonna watch this game. But I like to play a little challenge with myself. I saw it was 7:25, so I guess the score then look at a sports app.

I guessed it was gonna be 25-11. It was actually 26-12. Damn I’m good lol

Our guards will not throw it to Selebangue.Finally KNIGHT finds him. Not Griffin.

I want to see more McWright instead of Griffin. At least we see some defense then.

My mantra tonight…. At least we’re not Portland Bible…. At least we’re not Portland Bible.… At least we’re not Portland Bible

Play the Freshmen a lot. Great experience.

Alright, I'm done for the evening. There is a "Bones" marathon on somewhere.

Keep the three freshmen, Pritchard, Dalger and Selebangue. With the three signees from fall would give us four schollies to work with this spring.

Chukwu with a couple of offensive boards there.

Grasping at straws.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT