ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

As plain as the debate was a screaming flop, it is now obvious that the Democrats are going to do all they can to weaponize Coronavirus.

It is going to be Trump's Katrina. Two and a half billion isn't enough says Schumer...we need 8.5 billion, Nancy says 6 billion. They say the Administration wasn't ready for this. Were you ready for a super virus? You should have had masks, and maybe a self contained breathing apparatus and several tanks of breathing air. And if our country wasn't ready, why are we doing better than most countries who have had cases?

We are seeing outrageous partisanship at the top of the Democratic Party at a time when Americans should be banding together to save lives not looking for political advantage.

Trying to create mass hysteria among the public is an interesting political strategy. I do agree that we should be shifting money to the CDC and other areas to combat this virus. Hopefully this was done a month ago. My preferred approach would be to calm the masses while preparing behind the scenes for the worst.

Bird Flu, Swine Flu, blah, blah blah. It's like "The Boy Who Cried Pandemic" to me at this point.

Fauci has built up decades of credibility. Nobody should be censoring his messaging.

Case closed.

Reactions: Watu3
Pelosi and Schumer say 2.5 billion isn't enough there needs to be 6-8.5.

How about a clean bill to get money. We have seen such things can get done when the government is about to shut down. A clean bill takes less time to write. A bigger bill temps riders on it, arguments between House and Senate. But if more is needed fine.

Congress needs to not get into partisan tactics, but get something going.

I think the biggest impact to people in the US will be the economic impacts felt by the virus being widely spread in China.

I will be shocked if there's an outbreak in the US, despite the media hysteria over it all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT