ADVERTISEMENT

Contested Election?

We do need an agreed upon, national standard/detailed rules of election handling. These rules could not be compromised regardless of party in charge or location. The current state by state, election by election, variances open the door to concerns of fairness & integrity.

Our elections are too important to have them be so vulnerable.
No way in hell our votes should be tabulated in Germany, Spain, and Toronto and then sent back to the US. It’s bad enough we used voting machines over paper ballots but we used voting machines and software that were created to rig elections. You can’t make this crap up!

Isnt there a major problem with one companies machines that was known before the election. But were used anyway?

What could go wrong?

A creditable statistician presented data that showed that several of the vote counts are mathematical anomalies that are virtually impossible.

A creditable statistician presented data that showed that several of the vote counts are mathematical anomalies that are virtually impossible.
Yeah right, both of you show outright proof. Bam, your outright proof is easily suspect. Just putting a preemptive but accurate post in the airwaves.

"How long will you keep singing this same song,
I can't help but have my (never dying) suspicions."
Make it work to the tune of below song.

Yeah right, both of you show outright proof. Bam, your outright proof is easily suspect. Just putting a preemptive but accurate post in the airwaves.

"How long will you keep singing this same song,
I can't help but have my (never dying) suspicions."
Make it work to the tune of below song.

Hannity: New video shows suspicious suitcases in Georgia, gift cards for voters in Nevada
https://www.foxnews.com/media/sean-hannity-2020-election-georgia-nevada-suspicious-suitcases
No evidence huh 🤔

That is no proof at all.

First of all Nevada would not change even if this gift card things was true, because not enough would change to make the election count move to Trump. I doubt it's true because only Hannity is going on about it.

Second the suitcases thing is not likely true either for similar reasons. Second even if it were true, though it might change the vote over to Trump, that wouldn't matter. Because Trump would not need 1 state to change, he wouldn't need 2 states to change, he would need a minimum of 3 states to change, and possibly 4.

Thus none of this should be publicly acknowledged until it has been investigated, prosecuted, and eventually revealed to have no significant effect on the election. While stating this one should also make it very evident that those people(emphasizing that they had no effect on the election) were prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, for the very important reasons of prevention of future acts and dissuasion of future actors.

Once again I restate for you, because you keep ignoring the relevant facts and going back to similar claims. I'd say you are just trying to force a third or fourth response out of me for ill will, but I really just think you clinging onto baseless claims because you feel vacant without them.

That is no proof at all.

First of all Nevada would not change even if this gift card things was true, because not enough would change to make the election count move to Trump. I doubt it's true because only Hannity is going on about it.

Second the suitcases thing is not likely true either for similar reasons. Second even if it were true, though it might change the vote over to Trump, that wouldn't matter. Because Trump would not need 1 state to change, he wouldn't need 2 states to change, he would need a minimum of 3 states to change, and possibly 4.

Thus none of this should be publicly acknowledged until it has been investigated, prosecuted, and eventually revealed to have no significant effect on the election. While stating this one should also make it very evident that those people(emphasizing that they had no effect on the election) were prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, for the very important reasons of prevention of future acts and dissuasion of future actors.

Once again I restate for you, because you keep ignoring the relevant facts and going back to similar claims. I'd say you are just trying to force a third or fourth response out of me for ill will, but I really just think you clinging onto baseless claims because you feel vacant without them.
The uprising is slowly ramping up. When the media goes into an all out blitz starting tomorrow and falsely pushes Safe Haven day as „game over day“ for Trump, this could push the right over the Edge. WATCH Trump supporters hit Antifa protesters with American flags during clashes in Washington state capital
https://www.rt.com/usa/508809-trump-supporters-antifa-clash-washington-flag/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT