ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats TU softball

lawpoke87

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2002
AAC tourney champs !!

3 straight conference championship. Can we cut the “coaches suck” talk for the next week or so?

Bring on OU.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Where’s SoftballDad saying they’re terrible? I hadn’t seen many games this season and he was always talking about how terrible their lineup was...but they got production against the top pitchers from UH and USF and they jumped out quickly. The lineup looked very good top to bottom.

That’s another conference championship for TU

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Congrats. T.U. softball now is a fixture in the NCAA tourney. Probably the most consistent athletic program Tulsa has. Well done.

Hey fellows, the ladies deserve the credit, they played their tails off...when u watch film and hit all week that is what will happen...leave me out of it and congratulate a gutsy team...

maybe the NCAA will cut TU a slack and not send the ladies to Norman for the 4th?? time in a row?

Watson back to last years form. Gritty finish. Stay confident and aggressive and don't let up. Lots of post play experience. WOW!

I kinda agree that SB is probably TU's most consistently strong program right now. A lot of credit, of course, should go to coaches Bargfeldt and Strimple. I wouldn't be surprised if the AAC gets at least 3 teams in the dance this year - TU, Houston and probably WSU. And possibly a Florida school or two.

If you have never attended a SB game at TU, you are missing a very fun event and the best thing is that the fans are close to the action. Our girls deserve the support and its an inexpensive ticket at just $5.

Reactions: chito_and_leon
If your measure of consistency is post season tournament appearances, national recognition, coaching stability, and players earning All America honors and/or pro contracts, Men’s Soccer is the clear winner, but softball is close behind.

The boys have missed the post season 4 times in 15 years in a sport where at large bids are next to impossible to secure. 6 All-Americans. 9 Academic All Americans. 17 players have signed pro contracts. One national team player. Our coaching staff is nationally recognized and respected. Two Elite Eight appearances, I could go on, but this is a softball thread. They deserve all the recognition right now. They’ve earned it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT