ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to UH

This is like being the teams that beat the tampa bay bucs last year.... or beating any champion in a as my sport during the regular season

it does not matter

I suppose it’s funny on some level

This is like being the teams that beat the tampa bay bucs last year.... or beating any champion in a as my sport during the regular season

it does not matter

I suppose it’s funny on some level
I think it matters a lot. It certainly matters when it come to the evaluation of Haith.
There are plenty of reasons for a team to be under .500 but they started off looking competitive for a conference championship and end up being a really bad team. With nothing changing that we can see from the outside, That's a clear coaching failure.
I still wonder if something happened behind the scenes that caused Frank to loose the team mid-season.

To be clear. Haith and Samson were hired in the same season. Samson has been to the postseason every year except his first and the covid season, though they were an at-large lock that season too. Samson also prompted UH to build a practice facility and he's enjoyed the upgrades to their remolded arena.

Haith has taken pay cut after paycut and missed the postseason every year except one (the covid year) with his own players.

Half my bracket is still good. Tomorrow in need the zags. 3 out of 4 would be nice

As far as ucla and Michigan, who cares?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT