ADVERTISEMENT

Conference home/away games

nevadanatural

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Conference home/road opponents have been announced but game dates won’t be coming until schedules are finalized. We play Houston only at home and Tulane only on the road, everyone else home and home.

Reactions: Oak775
Regardless of who we play Frank has to have the team ready to play from the start. No more early season ugly loses. It is NCAA of bust for Frank this year!

Conference home/road opponents have been announced but game dates won’t be coming until schedules are finalized. We play Houston only at home and Tulane only on the road, everyone else home and home.

The AAC is a very tough basketball conference, as we know. Having to play Houston only once, at our place to boot is a plus. Looking at Houston’s roster they just don’t seem as long as previous years. Still, Sampson’s teams will always be tough and rugged. Tulane? I like the idea of having that one road game being Tulane. I like our odds on that road as opposed to having to play Houston at their place.

The roster is not perfect, but I like our chances. With the addition of the juco center and getting Horne back the team now has a big lineup or they can still play small. Last year the team was one dimensional and teams in the league made adjustments as the league games progressed.

Looking at the Wichita State roster doesn’t scare me either nor does the SMU roster.

Hope springs eternal.

Reactions: Tu Geo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT