ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Mike Leach Hospitalized

goldenhurricane1992

I.T.S. Redshirt Freshman
Aug 2, 2011
I know this has nothing to do with Tulsa at all. But this is a guy who had some of the most interesting press conferences and takes I’ve ever seen or heard. He is such an interesting person.

According to the MSU 24/7 board his situation is dire and needs a miracle to pull through. The guy is truly a legend and seems like a genuinely good person. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Reactions: loca2874
Hate it. Always wanted him to coach here just so he could do the radio show from the Buc. He was one of the most enjoyable characters in college football since I’ve been watching closely. He did so many things the rest of us would say and do if given the opportunity and that kept it real and entertaining. Tech burned him bad. I wonder if he ever got his money?

Hate it. Always wanted him to coach here just so he could do the radio show from the Buc. He was one of the most enjoyable characters in college football since I’ve been watching closely. He did so many things the rest of us would say and do if given the opportunity and that kept it real and entertaining. Tech burned him bad. I wonder if he ever got his money?
Yes, a really sad situation. I, like you, enjoyed his freshness in interviews and his innovative coaching. He’ll be greatly missed. Truly one of the singular characters in college coaching

Reactions: loca2874 and TUMU
Think he would added club majestic, the Polo Grill, Golden corral, and the Walmart parking lot on admiral just to keep it fresh. He is probably my all-time favorite coach to listen to. He told us like it was. The rest of the coaches are completely afraid to speak their minds. He wasn't, and it was hilarious. If you don't miss him, you are an invalid.

Think he would added club majestic, the Polo Grill, Golden corral, and the Walmart parking lot on admiral just to keep it fresh. He is probably my all-time favorite coach to listen to. He told us like it was. The rest of the coaches are completely afraid to speak their minds. He wasn't, and it was hilarious. If you don't miss him, you are an invalid.
I enjoyed his interviews and his quirkiness. I am still bitter over his dismissal of what happened in the Armed Forces Bowl a couple years back. That was BS.

Prayers to his family for their loss.

That’s fair, but I wouldn’t let that one thing tarnish what came after. OU’s offense was so ridiculous when he got there. That shovel pass was the coolest thing until we got Malzahn.

I hope he does make them and their schools famous. Damn cesspool is what college football has become. Truly disgusting…

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Mississippi St. announced that their DC will be taking over as HC. I would hope if a kid enters the portal at MSSt right now, it's because they were thinking about it even before Leach's death.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT