ADVERTISEMENT

Closer Look: TU recruiting target Bryce Drummond

Bill - do you have a feel for either when one of our 2021 QB offers might commit/flip or the staff puts out its next offer?

Since this kid has verballed to No. Tx., why would he switch to TU? I imagine his parents have instilled in him that "character" thing which is so lacking in kids who do switch. TU had a chance with him early on & flat blew it. Having said that, if he does drop NTSU & comes here, & puts up Paul Smith numbers, I sure won't hold it against him.

Talk about some great team meals!
Can see it already, Pioneer Woman Homecoming!

Actually, a good friend of mine is the niece of Bad Brad and cousin to Ladd. She is a TU alum with 2 degrees from there. She also played soccer at TU for 2 years before blowing out her knee. She says Bryce is aware of the loose family connection to TU...

Can see it already, Pioneer Woman Homecoming!

Actually, a good friend of mine is the niece of Bad Brad and cousin to Ladd. She is a TU alum with 2 degrees from there. She also played soccer at TU for 2 years before blowing out her knee. She says Bryce is aware of the loose family connection to TU...
As a 4H-er in Osage County I made plenty of trips to Pawhuska and Bad Brad's BBQ!

Reactions: TU_BLA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT