ADVERTISEMENT

Cincy tickets on sale Monday at 10 am

13% sounds abnormally low.

Do you think all the season ticket holders will buy up all those tickets? When do tickets go on sale for the rest of us? I’d like to plan on making the trip, but it sounds like I can’t order tickets Monday If I don’t have season tickets?

13% sounds abnormally low.

Do you think all the season ticket holders will buy up all those tickets? When do tickets go on sale for the rest of us? I’d like to plan on making the trip, but it sounds like I can’t order tickets Monday If I don’t have season tickets?

They’re only selling about 4,000 tickets. Season ticket holder presale runs through Thursday. Anything remaining will go on general sale next Monday 10/12.

I talked to a ticket guy last week to get the details. All sales are online only with electronic tickets. No walk ups, paper tickets, etc.
Yeah, I just remembered that myself a few hours after posting that. It kinda sucks for me, last year I decided not to buy season tickets because I was only able to go to half of the games, and decided to buy tickets to individual games. Before that I had been buying season tickets five years in a row. So now, when it matters whether you had season tickets last year, I didn't. Arghhh. They are probably going to all go to season ticket holders I assume.

Yeah, I just remembered that myself a few hours after posting that. It kinda sucks for me, last year I decided not to buy season tickets because I was only able to go to half of the games, and decided to buy tickets to individual games. Before that I had been buying season tickets five years in a row. So now, when it matters whether you had season tickets last year, I didn't. Arghhh. They are probably going to all go to season ticket holders I assume.

A lot of this type of info has been lost among all of the fire Monty posts the past few weeks. Maybe that will stop for a few days and we can get back to talking football.

Reactions: 4tu2 and Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT