ADVERTISEMENT

Cincinnati game cancelled

Cincinnati is going to regret not playing this week. LSU just upset Florida so that would have been one obstacle removed from their path to the CFP. Firmly believe the loser of the ACC championship game is out. Bama was going to throttle Florida but Cincy moving up this week would have been a given. Would the committee reward A&M for not even winning their division? And honestly, if Cincy came here and lost this weekend, they wouldn’t be worthy of the CFP or NY6 anyway

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Nothing funny about a suggestion to take away a chance for our guys to compete.

Wake up! The AAC and UC inspired already to take away Julia's chances of winning the league outright, conduct a senior day, host the championship game and get into the NY6 discussion (with a real chance at one). Screw UC and screw the AAC. The timing of the cancellation does not jive with CDC guidance --- it's "off" and does not pass the smell test.

I want to sabotage the entire "system" .... Tulsa could do it.

Wake up! The AAC and UC inspired already to take away Julia's chances of winning the league outright, conduct a senior day, host the championship game and get into the NY6 discussion (with a real chance at one). Screw UC and screw the AAC. The timing of the cancellation does not jive with CDC guidance --- it's "off" and does not pass the smell test.

I want to sabotage the entire "system" .... Tulsa could do it.
You are right, the cancellation had nothing to do with CDC guidelines. Cincinnati pretty much admitted that by saying they would have played if the AAC forced them to play. They could have played. But our team deserves an ABC prime time showcase game regardless of mistreatment.

Reactions: HuffyCane
I think they need to open an investigation on this.
Many people are saying gamblers got to people and pushed some false positives to keep players off or teams not playing.

Auto correct really sucks!!!
Anyway...

I am all for advancing conspiracy theories!

It's fun!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT