ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte Thread

I guess everyone is at the great football game ???

Would have rather got that 3 or at least 2 before the half. Hopefully we make adjustments for the second half

I’m not sure if we have a zone but this is the time to try one. They should annihilate our man defense. Not getting open shots either. But we can get on a roll and make a run.

Need to channel Nolan and win the first five minutes after the half.

Pritchard is hitting some shots, but he is getting targeted and exposed on defense…along with whoever is in the game at the post.

Gotta play a soft zone for a bit.

Great man to an defense adjustments at the half! We’re back in the game, 44-41.

Good halftime adjustments! I will not challenge Pritchard anymore on three. He is now confident. I will stay on SGC. His form is off on threes.

How is that not an and one after all the and ones they got?

I failed to see the flagrant part of that foul. A foul 100%, but flagrant?!

Jeez they must have let the football team influence them. A lot of talk every game coming out of us, and then they react to a tense end of game.

Reactions: noble cane
Speaking of football they have 3:30 left in the basketball game on the football broadcast. We'll miss 10 or 15min

I would have liked to have special K. I want to see how much improved he is.

on another note OSU is tied with UCF @50 with a little over a minute

KU is only up by 2 against Southern Utah.

Man this portal has brought parity , guess the redshirt is becoming a thing of the past. If players don’t play they’re gone anymore.:(

There at the end it looked like one of the big men for Charlotte was taunting Dalger and he went up to say something back and Charlotte #5 went over and pushed him. I thought our guys actually handled that pretty well. Security had to order a couple of Charlotte moms off the court as they were heading over to get their licks in.

Reactions: TU 1978
There at the end it looked like one of the big men for Charlotte was taunting Dalger and he went up to say something back and Charlotte #5 went over and pushed him. I thought our guys actually handled that pretty well. Security had to order a couple of Charlotte moms off the court as they were heading over to get their licks in.
Southern mamas getting a little salty?

The replay showed the coaching staff holding you back too. :)

• Haha
Reactions: loca2874
The problem is it started way before that. This team has been trash talking heavily every game we've played. The broadcast announcers and local radio announcers have both mentioned this at different games. Griffin and Dalger have both been guilty, and I think SGC iirc.

The problem is it started way before that. This team has been trash talking heavily every game we've played. The broadcast announcers and local radio announcers have both mentioned this at different games. Griffin and Dalger have both been guilty, and I think SGC iirc.
I absolutely hate that stuff. Hate it. Never said a word to my opponents when I was involved in athletics. You do your damage by beating the living daylight out of your opponent with your feet, hands, etc. within the bounds of the rules. And use your mouth to communicate with your teammates.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Haith probably had no problem with it. Hopefully Konkol will convince them that it may be a detriment to them and their team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT