ADVERTISEMENT

Central Arkansas & Temple

Gmoney4WW

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
Anybody know when the post these Saturday the 25th game times?

Sucks that Western Michigan and USF both start at 7:00p. Previous Channel/Two windows open at the same time for these games. Be mostly paying attention to basketball, already know football will be a loss that day.

Monday around noon (give or take an hour) is when the aac usually releases game times for the 12 day window.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I hoping for Central Arkansas at noon, rather than at 7 PM.

Reactions: Barlass
I hoping for Central Arkansas at noon, rather than at 7 PM.

I'm coming back in town that day, so I'm rooting for 7:00 PM. At least one of us will be happy with the basketball start time!

hopefully we will hear soon. Plans must be made - dinner, drinks, etc.

Last night at the game they made it sound like
The basketball game would come before the football game since they are using a promo that allows you to get a free football ticket with your basketball ticket stub.

Last night at the game they made it sound like
The basketball game would come before the football game since they are using a promo that allows you to get a free football ticket with your basketball ticket stub.
If you have a basketball ticket you can get into the football game for free. If you have a football ticket you can get into the basketball game for free. Since I have 4 of each does that mean I can bring 7 with me (8 including me)?

If you have a basketball ticket you can get into the football game for free. If you have a football ticket you can get into the basketball game for free. Since I have 4 of each does that mean I can bring 7 with me (8 including me)?

I'm sure it does but the better question is do you know 4 extra people who will come? That seems to be our bigger problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT