ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Ranking the AAC Coaches

All things considered, IMHO we are lucky to still have a football team or organized sports at all for that matter with the left leaning administration under the current financial situation!

All things considered, IMHO we are lucky to still have a football team or organized sports at all for that matter with the left leaning administration under the current financial situation!
This. Though it’s less about politics as greed.

9th, ridiculous! We will have a team that surprises people. On the other hand, TU Admin.,as reported today by The Tulsa World, ain't helping us by restricting anyone on campus until July 6th.

When other schools are up to a month earlier on campus, how does this hurt us? I can think of weight room issues, skill groups practicing unsupervized.... but I'm sure there are other disadvantages to such a (relatively) late opening. Please advise.

Then, there are those who will say this is prudent for safety issues. I understand this, but my TU football Jones is beginning to act up.

Very sorry. This was reported already but 1st I knew was reading the paper this morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuffyCane
Dry cleaning P/U ? ! guess Monty's gotta be doing something since there's no hall monitors or school during a pandemic, right NC?

Dry cleaning P/U ? ! guess Monty's gotta be doing something since there's no hall monitors or school during a pandemic, right NC?

Dr Graggs suits always look fresh, dont they?.. Probably keeps his shoes shined too.

After all, Briles taught him well.

I hear that Arts pet name for him was Kent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT