ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina Panthers Pregame Mixed Reality Presentation

I guess we’d have to use the Glenn Dobbs statue for this. That would be kinda weird.
Not really. The poster of Captain Cane standing over the Reynold's Center being spawned from a storm could be used the same way. Have him spawn from a storm at the center of Skelly wearing the opponents jersey and then going all Hulk and shredding it. Make the eyes glow red with black squares in the middle. It could be done and it could be cool.

Not really. The poster of Captain Cane standing over the Reynold's Center being spawned from a storm could be used the same way. Have him spawn from a storm at the center of Skelly wearing the opponents jersey and then going all Hulk and shredding it. Make the eyes glow red with black squares in the middle. It could be done and it could be cool.
It would be a shame to have a cool intro and then get our a$$es kicked.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
TU has an e-sports program. They turned the old Fishbowl in Twin to a gaming center
My nephew is in E-sports at Rogers state. They were invited to tour the TU facility. He said it was amazing.

My nephew is in E-sports at Rogers state. They were invited to tour the TU facility. He said it was amazing.
Rogers State was the first program in the state I believe. OSSAA just approved e-sports as a secondary competitive activity with a state championship as well. I know Union sent a flyer a couple of weeks ago recruiting kids. I think they've had an esports program for a couple of years but it was more of a club activity meaning you didn't necessarily have to have certain grades, a physical, etc. to participate.

My understanding is TU is putting some of the e-sports kids on scholarship as well.

Soon all our sports will be e-sports...

I will never understand the videogame fascination.
I enjoy playing video games but I’ve never understood watching someone else playing a video game…and paying for the privilege in some cases.

• Haha
Reactions: TU_BLA
Soon all our sports will be e-sports...

I will never understand the videogame fascination.

I don't understand the 24/7 fascination with it. I enjoy some games....but I'm not very good at things like FIFA and Madden (my son on the other hand). And then there is Rocket League which seems to be one of those types of games kids love to play and you can interact during play. This is one of the games that is a big eSports game along with your typical 1st person POV shooter games like Halo.

We had to set some limits when he was younger and he could only use time he earned on the machine.

I don't understand the 24/7 fascination with it. I enjoy some games....but I'm not very good at things like FIFA and Madden (my son on the other hand). And then there is Rocket League which seems to be one of those types of games kids love to play and you can interact during play. This is one of the games that is a big eSports game along with your typical 1st person POV shooter games like Halo.

We had to set some limits when he was younger and he could only use time he earned on the machine.
I've been involved in youth sports for years now. Primarily baseball, but, others as well. Its sad when I see kids with actual talent and potential turn from the competition in the real world and immerse themselves in the esports world. Kids brag about the touchdowns they score, homeruns they hit, goals they score in the fantasy world like they actually did it.
I realize that I'm old. But like Halliday says "reality is real, man".

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ReignCane?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#ReignCane</a>🌀 <a href="https://t.co/9c54rE6dN8">pic.twitter.com/9c54rE6dN8</a></p>&mdash; Sedrick Frazier, Jr. (@FrazierSedrick) <a href="">September 17, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is the Golden Hurricane image I'm here for. More of this. I believe this is the new recruiting offer being sent to recruits and I think Sam Laz is the one creating it. We need to use more of these. The little tornadoes/Golden Hurricane need to find their way onto t-shirts, hats. maybe even a helmet sticker.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
The only coach who cared to have all the cool intro stuff was coach graham. I miss coach graham… don’t miss his defense but I miss his fire to change things up when stuff wasn’t working

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT