ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t find TU gear in Tulsa? At least you can get UH gear in BA

Check out The People of WalMart and you'll understand that there is a portion of their clientele that having this type of merchandise serves. Give Wally World a break their just trying to serve all segments.

Our WalMart in Owasso has in the past carried TU Gear.

Check out The People of WalMart and you'll understand that there is a portion of their clientele that having this type of merchandise serves. Give Wally World a break their just trying to serve all segments.

Our WalMart in Owasso has in the past carried TU Gear.
Yeah, just because they are trying to serve the poor and uneducated isn't a crime.

Reactions: Gold*
Is that isle in the Pacific.
Are you reference what likely is taught in A World Civilization course taught at Kitty U? Sure they just make shiz like that up all the time in light of their delusional outlook of their worth

I've found TU gear at almost every walmart but for some reason its never with the sports stuff... They are usually on their own rack.

They couldn’t sell them in Houston because they weren’t orange or maroon. Needing to move the merchandise the UH alumni store manager called up the CEO in Bentonville for advise. The TU Alumni CEO decided to transfer them to BA believing some Wally World shopper would see red and say look OU! That’s my story and I am sticking to it ; )

They couldn’t sell them in Houston because they weren’t orange or maroon. Needing to move the merchandise the UH alumni store manager called up the CEO in Bentonville for advise. The TU Alumni CEO decided to transfer them to BA believing some Wally World shopper would see red and say look OU! That’s my story and I am sticking to it ; )
Completely plausible...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT