ADVERTISEMENT

Campus Activities

TUcandoit

I.T.S. Senior
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2011
I live over by TU. I walk my dogs on campus at night since it's well lit and relatively safe. Every now and then they will do events that are open to the public. The other week it was an Arts and Craft outside fair with food trucks and Christmas music. Then one day the yard next to me had a sign talking about a Farmer's Market they were going to do. Anyway, is there a place I can find what events are going on at TU that is open to the public (not sports related). It gives me something to do on the weekend since I can check them out when I go on my walks.

There’s an email called Headlines and Happenings that goes out that lists campus events that the public and alumni can attend. Call the school and they will add you to it.

Reactions: TUcandoit
Who can I call or email about this? You’d think alumni would already be getting this email, as they send me multiple other emails but nothing about campus events.

Reactions: TUcandoit
Who can I call or email about this? You’d think alumni would already be getting this email, as they send me multiple other emails but nothing about campus events.
Not sure. It just shows up in my Inbox. I live out in West Texas and make it back maybe twice a year. I have no use for it. Call the Alumni Office and they can help I would imagine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT