Bulletin Board Material

My worst fan rankings:

1. OU
2. Texas
3. Houston
4. Memphis
5. Cincinnati

oh... and A&M... because it's a cult.
Everything about A&M is rotten to the core. It's all a cult that they try to pass of as tradition. Tradition of being racist, tradition of hazing that results in deaths, and a tradition of impersonating military personnel in some weird cultist wannabe way. I mean they treat the stupid dog better than they treat most of the students.

Reactions: TU 1978
To me it's a mixed bag on the Cincy board. See many posters that are completely myopic about Cincy but on the other hand I see a many posters giving Tulsa its due respect.

GO TU!!!!

HAHAHAHA One of their posters also just said we are mad because the 2020 Title game was the BIGGEST SPORTS EVENT IN TULSA'S history and we lost. Nah homeboy, you gloss over the fact you ducked us twice and then BARELY beat us in your building to win that title. You don't duck us, we beat you at home AND then at home again in the title game. Such morons.

Went to the last Tulsa-Arkansas game and to my delight a long drought of winning for the Hogs humbled the fan base. They were refreshingly humble, kind and inviting. When spent a lot of time at a random tailgate.

Changed my perspective on Fayettenam. A little!!!

GO TU!!!!
It's a trap!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT