ADVERTISEMENT

Bulletin Board Material

They're total clowns. It's going to be SWEET when we finally break through against them and shut them up.

There was like 1 fan who understood the reality this will likely be a close, hard fought game. You know, like the last 2 years where the games came down to the last possession...and you know like last year when we were the closest game that almost derailed their CFP dreams. Not Houston, not SMU, and not UCF

I tried to compliment a Cincy fan after a cold winter basketball game in the Reynolds Center a few years back, telling him how I was impressed with their team etc. Tulsa vs Cincy went to the wire and they had two 6-11 forward types that pounded the backboard. Tulsa was not supposed to be able to hang with Cincy but as usual Tulsa put up a hellva fight. I think Cincy was rated and a lock for a NCAA Tourney selection. The guy was such a douche, instead of exchanging niceties like yes that was a hard fought game, congrats, glad we won that close game, good luck going forward, he said and I paraphrase, well wait tell next year we got some guys coming in that will dominate you. I was like wow what a D*&%k.

GO TU!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tulsafanzz
Oh, their fans are the absolute worst. I'm sure they'll bring their fair share of morons to the game Saturday, so I'm PRAYING we get it done and never have to deal with them again.

Beer + Cincy fans= FUN

LOL it didn't take long for one of them to find this thread here.

Some of them are sensible and have made realistic assumptions that it'll be good game - this will be a tough game and we'll have to play really well to win. Cincinnati is a great team, but man some of those guys on that board are gonna be in for a surprise when they move out of the AAC into the Big12 (even if the big12 is much weaker). One win against notre dame and a couple of beatings of indiana aren't going to mean much in the long run when they have weekly games against top 10-15 teams.

Ohio State fans were MUCH more knowledgeable, welcoming, and genuinely interested in talking to me/other TU alums/fans the last two times we played up there. Nothing nasty from them even when we played a relatively close game last time. Maybe they should take page from the Buckeye book?

Some of them are sensible and have made realistic assumptions that it'll be good game - this will be a tough game and we'll have to play really well to win. Cincinnati is a great team, but man some of those guys on that board are gonna be in for a surprise when they move out of the AAC into the Big12 (even if the big12 is much weaker). One win against notre dame and a couple of beatings of indiana aren't going to mean much in the long run when they have weekly games against top 10-15 teams.

Ohio State fans were MUCH more knowledgeable, welcoming, and genuinely interested in talking to me/other TU alums/fans the last two times we played up there. Nothing nasty from them even when we played a relatively close game last time. Maybe they should take page from the Buckeye book?
You're being way too friendly.

F CINCINATTI, THEY'RE A BIG BAG OF DOUCHE.

Ever since they ducked us twice during 2020 I guarantee we are ready for them.

My favorite part of their message board is where they call us dirty and that we played dirty against Ole Miss all game hahahahahhaha. These people are delusional.
Ya I seen that 😂 also seen where they were saying they were glad they won’t be playing us anymore … seems like there was another team that was saying the same thing and they would be so much better when they won’t have to play us anymore … oh ya …. UCONNT

These fans are something else - you'd think they were Alabama or Ohio State the way they talk.

Cincinnati Dbag Message Board - Tulsa Game Thread

I saw some Cincy fan on their board brag that only teams that were going places, or were already there(like Ohio St) had the attitude that they had. You know, overconfident & cocky. So he thanked you for your opening post sayin they think they are alabama or Ohio st. He was thankin ya for lettin him know they were on the right track with their attitude, and that half the work is already done for a team like Cincy.(He actually said something like that.)

The reality is, that is the attitude of a big time wannabe.
(Ohio St fans know they don't need that attitude.)

I saw some Cincy fan on their board brag that only teams that were going places, or were already there(like Ohio St) had the attitude that they had. You know, overconfident & cocky. So he thanked you for your opening post sayin they think they are alabama or Ohio st. He was thankin ya for lettin him know they were on the right track with their attitude, and that half the work is already done for a team like Cincy.(He actually said something like that.)

The reality is, that is the attitude of a big time wannabe.
(Ohio St fans know they don't need that attitude.)
Funny thing is - MOST blue blood programs are pretty gracious towards visiting teams (unless it’s a specific hated rival).

The worst experiences with fans at their stadiums have been middling teams who are too big for their britches - various UCF folks, I encountered on 3 separate visits to Orlando (1 citrus bowl and 2 at their aluminum generic stadium), were absolutely the dumbest group of fans I’ve even been around. A close runner up tie would be between Cincinnati and Houston, but at least they have a small amount of tradition (still a lot of clueless Walmart fans). Dishonorable mentions go to uconn, utep, and Fresno fans who are their own special kind of stupid in their own unique ways.

Wow, those were actually nauseating to read.

"TOP 10" thinking, I guess lol.

The worst fan base I’ve experienced is the Nevada fans. My experience at a basketball tournament in Vegas was so bad I skipped the next tournament there where we might be matched up with them.

Wait until those mofos are left behind when the Big XII / PAC consolidation leaves both kitties and Florida University. Central (FUC) out in the cold.

This debate begins and ends with Hawai’i.

Also, as everyone knows ad nauseam, I don’t think this staff should be coaching major college football. But their scheme matches up well with Cincy and this could be a 30 point 100 rush/250 pass day from him if he’s ready and they turn him loose. They are suspect on run defense, especially big backs. And they’ve struggled with breaking up the short passing game. They tackle well so the overall yards gained off those passes is low, but we have a big back and dink and dunk passing game.

Cincy deserves their due, they are something like 48-5 over the last 5 years and two time champs. If we had that record, our swollen heads would fill the remaining endzone seating. Notwithstanding our complaints about academic standards holding us back, they suited up 4 academic all Americans last year iirc.

Most importantly, a heart felt thanks to them for that $3 million in extra cash that we spent on upgrades and probably that live music and free hotdogs y’all think is such a big improvement.

I hope they leave another $3 million on our doorstep on the way out the door along with their exit fee. We will spent it well and sit around reminiscing about how UC got beat by 35 on their last trip to Tulsa.

Also, as everyone knows ad nauseam, I don’t think this staff should be coaching major college football. But their scheme matches up well with Cincy and this could be a 30 point 100 rush/250 pass day from him if he’s ready and they turn him loose. They are suspect on run defense, especially big backs. And they’ve struggled with breaking up the short passing game. They tackle well so the overall yards gained off those passes is low, but we have a big back and dink and dunk passing game.

Cincy deserves their due, they are something like 48-5 over the last 5 years and two time champs. If we had that record, our swollen heads would fill the remaining endzone seating. Notwithstanding our complaints about academic standards holding us back, they suited up 4 academic all Americans last year iirc.

Most importantly, a heart felt thanks to them for that $3 million in extra cash that we spent on upgrades and probably that live music and free hotdogs y’all think is such a big improvement.

I hope they leave another $3 million on our doorstep on the way out the door along with their exit fee. We will spent it well and sit around reminiscing about how UC got beat by 35 on their last trip to Tulsa.
Let's earn it ourselves.

Do you have a lady friend from Cincinnati or something? Awfully complimentary of them… ;)

Last edited:
do you not think the tailgate scene has improved? Why are we knocking free hotdogs??
The hot dogs taste much better when you remember UC is paying for them. And I’m not knocking $1 hot dogs. I love them. And I love the idea of re-investing program windfalls into marketing and fan affinty rather paying buy outs or European trips for Olympic sports.

And we will be better off once we are in a conference that is designed to stick together and raise all boats. Not the current/immediate past arrangement where it was designed so anybody can basically leave at will and other nonsensical policies that basically pitted schools against one another. These folks will not be missed.

Don't be so quick to say goodbye to them yet.

If the Big PAC conference happens, who wants any of them back, if they come back begging for a spot.

Don't be so quick to say goodbye to them yet.

If the Big PAC conference happens, who wants any of them back, if they come back begging for a spot.
As Ben Kenobi once observed, their destiny lies along a different path. Their coach gone and no success or identity for a decade or longer. UCF without the lazy river or pretty girls.

At least they're real when they acknowledge we own them
Cincinnati fan just put ,
My favorite part of their chirping about ducking the smoke - it was THEIR president that cancelled that game. Not UC.

But, don't let facts ruin a good rant...LOL.

These people are making the Oklahoma education system look good and that is saying something

My favorite part of their chirping about ducking the smoke - it was THEIR president that cancelled that game. Not UC.

These people are making the Oklahoma education system look good and that is saying something
That's been their fan favorite defense mechanism to say that WE cancelled the game. LULZ.

Is it Saturday yet?

Reactions: TULSARISING

Without acknowledging their diatribe anymore, I will just say this....

When some of our C-USA conference mates bolted for the Big East/AAC, we sent them packing with L's during the 2012 season. I am sure we have enough talent to do the same this year. Somehow, I just don't think this is the end of it with Whoston considering what a dumpster fire that place is, even more than usual with Dana at the head. I don't see the "Big" XII staying afloat as is without OU and Texas. They are plausibly seeing their two most marketable (at the local level) conference rivalries end or walk off to the SEC. As for Cincinnati, I see their ultimate destination as the Big 10. When the real realignment starts, I see UH and UCF back with TU, SMU, Memphis, and the rest of the "group" we have come to know since C-USA, at some point. I just hope the NIL and "new norm" don't lead to a situation where they carve up the FBS into two separate tiers. Okie State and Baylor are not marketable or of high enough program prestige to put the conference on their shoulders, and NONE of the 4 teams they're bringing up are going to move the needle. Of those four, we own one of them and have beaten the other 3 at least once within the last 15 years.

Last edited:
Without acknowledging their diatribe anymore, I will just say this....

When some of our C-USA conference mates bolted for the Big East/AAC, we sent them packing with L's during the 2012 season. I am sure we have enough talent to do the same this year. Somehow, I just don't think this is the end of it with Whoston considering what a dumpster fire that place is, even more than usual with Dana at the head. I don't see the "Big" XII staying afloat as is without OU and Texas. They are plausibly seeing their two most marketable (at the local level) conference rivalries end or walk off to the SEC. As for Cincinnati, I see their ultimate destination as the Big 10. When the real realignment starts, I see UH and UCF back with TU, SMU, Memphis, and the rest of the "group" we have come to know since C-USA, at some point. I just hope the NIL and "new norm" don't lead to a situation where they carve up the FBS into two separate tiers. Okie State and Baylor are not marketable or of high enough program prestige to put the conference on their shoulders, and NONE of the 4 teams they're bringing up are going to move the needle.
Since you brought it up...Cincinnati is not a B1G school without Ohio significantly sinking way more money into the school and upgrading themselves to a tier 1 research school. The more likely destination is the ACC. And I think WVa and UCONN end up in the ACC eventually. I think Clemson ends up in the SEC. Kansas and Mizzou will eventually be in the B1G. OkState, Texas Tech, Iowa State, and KState will likely take their wares to the Pac 10/12/14 and will do so under the PAC 10/12/14 banner and not a Big XII/PAC 10/12/14 merger b/c that would require dragging Baylor, UH, and UCF along as well. By simply leaving and the Big XII dissolving, UH and UCF can be left behind. I do think BYU will end up in the PAC Conglomeration as well. That leaves TCU and Baylor to be absorbed BACK into the AAC but I actually see a possible creation of a new conference with those 2, UH, UCF, Memphis, SMU, possibly us and Tulane, maybe USF and perhaps UAB or UTSA.

I don't think the Big XII is a thing in 5 years and I expect it to fall apart sooner. Think how the Mountain West came about because Utah was pissed about being in a conference with Tulsa, Rice, and SMU

Reactions: OKTornadoes
Since you brought it up...Cincinnati is not a B1G school without Ohio significantly sinking way more money into the school and upgrading themselves to a tier 1 research school. The more likely destination is the ACC. And I think WVa and UCONN end up in the ACC eventually. I think Clemson ends up in the SEC. Kansas and Mizzou will eventually be in the B1G. OkState, Texas Tech, Iowa State, and KState will likely take their wares to the Pac 10/12/14 and will do so under the PAC 10/12/14 banner and not a Big XII/PAC 10/12/14 merger b/c that would require dragging Baylor, UH, and UCF along as well. By simply leaving and the Big XII dissolving, UH and UCF can be left behind. I do think BYU will end up in the PAC Conglomeration as well. That leaves TCU and Baylor to be absorbed BACK into the AAC but I actually see a possible creation of a new conference with those 2, UH, UCF, Memphis, SMU, possibly us and Tulane, maybe USF and perhaps UAB or UTSA.

I don't think the Big XII is a thing in 5 years and I expect it to fall apart sooner. Think how the Mountain West came about because Utah was pissed about being in a conference with Tulsa, Rice, and SMU
You will get no argument from me on any of those points, I just know from dealing with a few of their Twitter folks that Cincy "wants" the Big 10 invite over any other conference invite or affiliation. But yes, you're right, there would have to be a LOT of money and politics moved around/handled at a rate favorable to their ambitions for it to ever work. I think tOSU would rather them stay away. One thing that intrigues me is how Notre Dame is going to handle all of this. I still want a return game with them lol.

You will get no argument from me on any of those points, I just know from dealing with a few of their Twitter folks that Cincy "wants" the Big 10 invite over any other conference invite or affiliation. But yes, you're right, there would have to be a LOT of money and politics moved around/handled at a rate favorable to their ambitions for it to ever work. I think tOSU would rather them stay away. One thing that intrigues me is how Notre Dame is going to handle all of this. I still want a return game with them lol.
I think the Ohio State Regents might have something to say about any school encroaching on tOSU's territory. I don't think it would be dissimilar to what the Alabama State Regents did by forcing UAB to cut football for budgetary reasons because Bear Bryant's son who may have been the chair of the state regents thought that by UAB having FBS football took luxuries and amenity items away from Bama. Now, I don't expect Ohio to cut football for the plethora of state schools with FBS programs, but I do expect them to limit the opportunity for any one of them to ever surpass tOSU.

ADD: Notre Dame will be just fine. I do think they move into the B1G sooner rather than later especially with it looking like the B1G is pulling NBC into the fold. NBC has probably told Notre Dame it would be better for them to join the conference now. Like BYU, Notre Dame brings both an extensive nationwide and worldwide fan following.

Wow, those were actually nauseating to read.

"TOP 10" thinking, I guess lol.
Posers need to talk and let everyone know while there is no need to talk if your one of the blue blood top 10 programs. They know it and show it on the field, and in their demeanor. There just isn't a whole lot of talking when your the real deal, unless it's a rivalry. I've always found most of those folks very gracious.

Reactions: OKTornadoes
Cincinnati fans are similar to Houston fans. They’re both arrogant with very little to be arrogant about. Both schools have very low class fans & low standards. It will be a pleasure to not be associated with their schools and fans.

Congratulations to OSU, K-State, Iowa State, etc. They have no idea who they’ve invited to their house.

I tried to compliment a Cincy fan after a cold winter basketball game in the Reynolds Center a few years back, telling him how I was impressed with their team etc. Tulsa vs Cincy went to the wire and they had two 6-11 forward types that pounded the backboard. Tulsa was not supposed to be able to hang with Cincy but as usual Tulsa put up a hellva fight. I think Cincy was rated and a lock for a NCAA Tourney selection. The guy was such a douche, instead of exchanging niceties like yes that was a hard fought game, congrats, glad we won that close game, good luck going forward, he said and I paraphrase, well wait tell next year we got some guys coming in that will dominate you. I was like wow what a D*&%k.

GO TU!!!!
Great story that epitomizes the Cincinnati fan base.

The 2 things that I will always remember about Cincinnati: an ignorant and classless fan base & an athletic program that cheated their way through Covid.

I lost any respect I had for Cincinnati with their classless “Covid” game dodging in both sports. The school proved itself as classless as their fans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT