ADVERTISEMENT

Brennan Marion Article

I sure hope we don’t miss the boat on Brennan. Guy is going to be a superstar OC and on the recruiting trail until he gets his shot as a HC. He’s relatable to a lot of kids being recruited.

Another one I want to see come back and coach at TU is Nick Graham. Another one who can recruit and is a great DB coach.

Who would we need to hire who would bring those 2 in?

I didn't realize he had three acl tears.

I just wonder why Graham, Gus, or even Norvell didn't take him on in some capacity. He has certainly proved himself in the once again odd routes he has been pushed to accept in coaching. He has spent his entire career as a player & coach making lemonade.

I didn't realize he had three acl tears.

I just wonder why Graham, Gus, or even Norvell didn't take him on in some capacity. He has certainly proved himself in the once again odd routes he has been pushed to accept in coaching. He has spent his entire career as a player & coach making lemonade.
Didn’t he do a year as a GA for TG out at AZSt? I do know he came in and met with Monty when Monty got the job here but nothing came out of that. I think he then went and was the HC for a HS in PA and they did well and then Mike London came calling from Howard for him to be the OC there.

Didn’t he do a year as a GA for TG out at AZSt? I do know he came in and met with Monty when Monty got the job here but nothing came out of that. I think he then went and was the HC for a HS in PA and they did well and then Mike London came calling from Howard for him to be the OC there.
I thought maybe I remembered him doing a G.A. for Malzahn or Graham, but it isn't listed in wiki. Don't they usually list that stuff?

I thought maybe I remembered him doing a G.A. for Malzahn or Graham, but it isn't listed in wiki. Don't they usually list that stuff?
Offensive Quality Control role at ASU. I forget what year. He left to coach somewhere in Kentucky and never made it to the start of the season. Which was weird at the time. Left there and coached at OBU for a year, then Howard I think. Now William and Mary He’s paying his dues.

Personally, David Johnson is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of TU with five years of experience as an offensive coordinator and a former GA at TU. If we are looking to hire loyal and cheap and from that exciting era, he’s on my list, not Brennan.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Offensive Quality Control role at ASU. I forget what year. He left to coach somewhere in Kentucky and never made it to the start of the season. Which was weird at the time. Left there and coached at OBU for a year, then Howard I think. Now William and Mary He’s paying his dues.

Personally, David Johnson is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of TU with five years of experience as an offensive coordinator and a former GA at TU. If we are looking to hire loyal and cheap and from that exciting era, he’s on my list, not Brennan.
But can Johnson have the same effect recruiting that Brennan can?

I’d be happy if we’d have either of them over our current OC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT