ADVERTISEMENT

Bowling

That’s the way to pick up the 7-10! The approach for a left handed bowler using a highly reactive surface ball is to try to get the ball to snap at the back end of the lane and drive the 10 pin into the sideboard and hopefully bounce back across the lane into the 7.

That’s the way to pick up the 7-10! The approach for a left handed bowler using a highly reactive surface ball is to try to get the ball to snap at the back end of the lane and drive the 10 pin into the sideboard and hopefully bounce back across the lane into the 7.
Did you just analyze bowling? Submit a tape to ESPN, I’m sure they could use a PBP or analyst at some point. The other day they had the college national championship on.

Did you just analyze bowling? Submit a tape to ESPN, I’m sure they could use a PBP or analyst at some point. The other day they had the college national championship on.
Nope, just have bowled forever. Bowled on the TU team when we had one in the mid 1970s.

Reactions: Chris Harmon
Nope, just have bowled forever. Bowled on the TU team when we had one in the mid 1970s.
I'm just messing with you. I bowled as a kid and had to give it up once I got to HS because I just got too busy. Think my high game was a 233.

That's quite an accomplishment.

I bowl, just for fun in a league. Also bowl in USBC Open Championship every year.

We have another poster who I think also use to bowl on the Tulsa team. Haven't seen any post from him recently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT