ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Challenge

TU1NNJ

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2004
ESPN keeps showing the American at 2 and 3. I saw it last night and again just now on the WF and T A&M game!!! Wins - Temple, USF and Navy losses - SMU and UH. Still to play - UM and UCF. ESPN needs a fact checker

Reactions: TULSARISING
I'm all for our conference teams winning every game, but Memphis has basically been handed this one late. Obvious td by isu, and a crazy big acting job by Memphis receiver for PI call on 3rd and long. I' be pissed if I were isu fans

Those bad calls more than evened out. Memphis had two interceptions taken away by the refs, one of which resulted in a second-chance TD by ISU. Also, Memphis a Memphis drive ended when refs failed to call an obvious pass interference.

They’re good enough to beat a top 20 team on the road :). ISU isn’t great but they’re a solid middle tier Big12 squad.

disappointing result for the league, but Memphis fans are on my all-time naughty list due to their arrogance during the Calipari basketball run in CUSA.

disappointing result for the league, but Memphis fans are on my all-time naughty list due to their arrogance during the Calipari basketball run in CUSA.
and when Tommy West and their administration openly campaigned to get the Liberty Bowl Bid assigned to the CUSA Conference Champion in 2005. Thank goodness Banowski stood up for TU.

They’re good enough to beat a top 20 team on the road :). ISU isn’t great but they’re a solid middle tier Big12 squad.

They did beat the two best teams in the Big 12 this year. I'd say they're pretty good.

They were an odd team. They beat OU and TCU then lost 3 of their last 4 down the stretch to end up in a 4 way tie for 4th place at 5-4. Very well coached with pretty average P5 talent imo.

Reactions: TU_BLA
They were an odd team. They beat OU and TCU then lost 3 of their last 4 down the stretch to end up in a 4 way tie for 4th place at 5-4. Very well coached with pretty average P5 talent imo.
Pretty fair assessment. They also lost to Texas which was garbage and will be again next year. Wonder how Herman keeps any momentum or continuity when every last one of your best players decides to go to the NFL early.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT