ADVERTISEMENT

Boise State

mcane

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
TU a narrow favorite, 2.5 on my ESPN app last night. A loss tonight and the season looks grim.

It obviously is an important game....Hopefully Korita will be able to
play @ full speed...He was missed against ASU....

I would expect (and hope) that Ugboh and Earley will make a good
showing, as we need more out of our post players than we have
gotten so far.....

Would also be a good game for Jackson and Reggie Jones to show
that they are a solid part of the rotation....

Hill and Joiner need to take care of the ball.....

Last edited:
I suspect our team will show up to play since Boise St is a little higher level of competition than Arkansas Pine Bluff. Haith's teams have a nasty habit of playing to the level of their competition, be it good or bad, above or below their own level.

TU a narrow favorite, 2.5 on my ESPN app last night. A loss tonight and the season looks grim.
A loss tonite doesn't make our season look grim. We still have Conference play coming up and some really high profile games in Arkansas and KState. That is later. Tonight we gonna beat the broncos.

Did anyone have an update on Korita? Haven't seen many updates on him besides being an ankle injury...

Last edited:
It obviously is an important game....Hopefully Korita will be able to
play @ full speed...He was missed against ASU....

I would expect (and hope) that Ugboh and Earley will make a good
showing, as.....We need more out of our post players than we have
gotten so far.....

Would also be a good game for Jackson and Reggie Jones to show
that they are a solid part of the rotation....

Hill and Joiner need to take care of the ball.....
I think it’s funny that if you look back two or three weeks you’ll find people posting that Korita contributes nothing and needs to go with other people piling on. Now you see multiple posts saying Korita is missed and hoping he’s back. It gets tiring to see so many “experts” get so wishy-washy from game to game.

Before you get prickly, I’m not saying you’re one of them, your post just happened to mention Korita and spark my outburst.

I don't think Korita was really the linchpin that lost us a game against a team with an RPI over 200. But he's still a contributor that we need. We don't really have room to be short handed when we're redshirting two (technically three) guys.

I think it’s funny that if you look back two or three weeks you’ll find people posting that Korita contributes nothing and needs to go with other people piling on. Now you see multiple posts saying Korita is missed and hoping he’s back. It gets tiring to see so many “experts” get so wishy-washy from game to game.

Before you get prickly, I’m not saying you’re one of them, your post just happened to mention Korita and spark my outburst.

Korita offers all kinds of things, mostly non-stat stuff. I didn't want him starting. This year he has also been more assertive on the playmaking side when we need one. Think he is a bit of a swiss army knife for Haith and works much better coming off the bench for the team.

Reactions: quincy101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT