ADVERTISEMENT

Boise St game thread

How many times have we been called for stepping out of bounds this year? Seems like a ton...

Our outside shooting has really improved last couple of games. It’s a matter of confidence, we have players with the ability.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Hill iS looking better on offense as he sinks another one while I was typing.

We are just not good against a press. I hate it when we throw it backwards in the back court against a press.

Damn I wish we hadn’t crapped the bed in that Ark St game. We really do get positive contribution from every player on this team.

Reactions: TU_BLA
First game I have seen Hill play with real confidence. Great job.

Reactions: TulsaAM
Horne is feelng it tonight, even when he shoots one that doesn't feel like it's gonna go in.

Reactions: loca2874
Defense feed offense, been a TU tradition since a man with polka dot shirts roamed the sidelines!

I don’t know if it is better team speed, Wainwright, or what but we are playing excellent defense

Good first half because of the 9 forced turnovers and 59% shooting. Slashing game has worked so far, may need the inside game in the second half but can't force it. Great effort from everyone in the first half

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Great first half, hopefully we play just as well if not better than that in the 2nd.

Great half. When we’re playing D like this we’re a tough out. Everyone contributing. Hopefully we keep it up the second half.

Reactions: loca2874
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT