ADVERTISEMENT

BLM

astonmartin708

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Apr 17, 2012
Via a new report on data from a non-profit group in combination with Princeton....

93% of all of the 7,000+ BLM protests were non-violent. Now, that number is nowhere near what it should be.... but it's a drastic difference from what a lot of conservative media outlets / talking heads have made it out to be.

You do realize that means there have been 490+ violent BLM protests, right?
Do you really think the liberal media outlets wouldn’t be giving the same type of coverage if there were even 5 violent anti-lockdown protests, let alone 500?

Reactions: maverickfp
You do realize that means there have been 490+ violent BLM protests, right?
Do you really think the liberal media outlets wouldn’t be giving the same type of coverage if there were even 5 violent anti-lockdown protests, let alone 500?
It really means that there were 490 protests where some violence occurred. Not that all of those protests were inherently violent.

Moreover, not all of those protests have become violent as a result of solely the BLM movement. Some have been clashes between BLM and far-right conservative groups, and some has been violence / property damage instigated by far-right instigators who were trying to stir up trouble. Many more cases were that of damage to statues that the communities were dissatisfied with. It's not all been looting and pillaging on the part of BLM.

Last edited:
Read the report. Zero chance that group isn’t pushing an agenda. Doesn’t mean their figures are wrong just that they should be viewed with skepticism.

It really means that there were 490 protests where some violence occurred. Not that all of those protests were inherently violent.

Moreover, not all of those protests have become violent as a result of solely the BLM movement. Some have been clashes between BLM and far-right conservative groups, and some has been violence / property damage instigated by far-right instigators who were trying to stir up trouble. Many more cases were that of damage to statues that the communities were dissatisfied with. It's not all been looting and pillaging on the part of BLM.
When I compare MLK protest to BLM protest, they are not even remotely the same. MLK demanded a non violent approach while BLM have adopted the Malcolm X approach of by any means necessary. If the system is ever going to fully change, it won’t be accomplished through strong arming the population. Change always comes with resistance but the majority of these protest turn violent bc the BLM philosophy of by any means necessary is at the core of who they are and demands violence!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gmoney4WW
When I compare MLK protest to BLM protest, they are not even remotely the same. MLK demanded a non violent approach while BLM have adopted the Malcolm X approach of by any means necessary. If the system is going to ever going to fully embrace change, it won’t be accomplished through strong arming the population. Change always comes with resistance but the majority of these protest turn violent bc the BLM philosophy of by any means necessary is at the core of who they are and demands violence!
These protesters start out with a chip on their shoulder; cops get one after the suspect becomes agitated.

also today many cities tolerate and even encourage the rioters.

Rah, rah go rioters! Come destroy my city. Whatever.

Because they don't discourage BLM means they encourage rioting?

Rah, rah go rioters! Come destroy my city. Whatever.

Because they don't discourage BLM means they encourage rioting?
By their own words posted on their website, BLM believes in the destruction of our country And replacing it with Marxism. You can’t separate BLM from the rioters bc in order to destroy a system, it Must be accomplished through violence.

the comparison is that the
radical violent groups like blm and antifa are Main Stream with the left and democrats.
while group reported as right wing, like proud boys and white supremacist, are fringe elements.

the comparison is that the
radical violent groups like blm and antifa are Main Stream with the left and democrats.
while group reported as right wing, like proud boys and white supremacist, are fringe elements.
That’s straight up not true.

only a amall obscure group embraces PB or wS. While the dem and the left fall all over them selves to identify with blm and antifa.

only a amall obscure group embraces PB or wS. While the dem and the left fall all over them selves to identify with blm and antifa.
I have yet to meet a democrat who identifies with Antifa, and the violent segment of BLM.(which is like 95% of BLM) Embracing the non rioting segment of BLM is not something to be persecuted for.(Disagreed with ,maybe.) You are deluded if you think any more democrats embrace those two violent factions any more than PB, WS, or any other WS group. But we all know you are a delusional old crank.

Last edited:
Biden, harrs, Pelosi, NBA, NFL, NBC, pbs, ABC, msnbc, Portland, Seattle, Ferguson, Minneapolis, etal
Trump, McConnell, Pence, NFL (owners), NASCAR, Fox News, Breitbart, OANN, Ukraine Scandal, Russia Scandal, Guliani, multiple convicted campaign staffers, Charleston, Las Vegas shooting, Miami shooting, El Paso shooting , etc...

Kick them when they're left
Kick them when they're right
Kick them when they're stiff
Kick 'em all around

I have yet to meet a democrat who identifies with Antifa, and the violent segment of BLM.(which is like 95% of BLM) Embracing the non rioting segment of BLM is not something to be persecuted for.(Disagreed with ,maybe.) You are deluded if you think any more democrats embrace those two violent factions any more than PB, WS, or any other WS group. But we all know you are a delusional old crank.
I don’t know who you know obviously but literally everybody I know who supports BLM is 100% committed to violence and change by any means necessary. These are fellow black people who want nothing more than to be in charge. If Biden wins and BLM leadership is put into leadership roles in Biden’s WH staff, good luck to all Caucasians :) You will be shamed for your existence and forced to pay reparations for decades to come. The US will turn into Germany, Japan, and Italy after the second WW. Shamed for the sins of their fathers for generations! Heck, I might just get an unsolicited raise just for being black under Biden!

I don’t know who you know obviously but literally everybody I know who supports BLM is 100% committed to violence and change by any means necessary. These are fellow black people who want nothing more than to be in charge. If Biden wins and BLM leadership is put into leadership roles in Biden’s WH staff, good luck to all Caucasians :) You will be shamed for your existence and forced to pay reparations for decades to come. The US will turn into Germany, Japan, and Italy after the second WW. Shamed for the sins of their fathers for generations! Heck, I might just get an unsolicited raise just for being black under Biden!
Paranoia will kill you.

When I start getting my reparation check and promotion money next year, I will take you out for drinks on me and we can revisit this conversation ;)

Will happily revisit this conversation and admit my wrongness/eat crow if that happens.

There is next to no support for reparations outside of the African American community. It will never happen.

When I start getting my reparation check and promotion money next year, I will take you out for drinks on me and we can revisit this conversation ;)
reparations for what? Slavery ended 150 years ago. The civil right act was 60 years ago. we elected a black president 12 years ago.

lots of white people lost their lives fighting for the North to end slavery.

who owes who?

reparations for what? Slavery ended 150 years ago. The civil right act was 60 years ago. we elected a black president 12 years ago.

who owes who?
You are so right, the black man owes you.

who owes who?
African Americans certainly don't owe the North or South anything. But modern Americans who's families might have fought for abolition or might have not been here at all for the worst episodes of racism in our country's history also don't owe African Americans anything either. (That is, anything other than support for equality)

Last edited:

who owes who?
One of the top principals of BLM is reperations. People never read what’s written plainly on their website. I am not one who believes in reperations but if the gov starts sending me money because you and your family you never met over a hundred yrs ago either committed or were complacent in committing atrocities against black people and forced my people to live under this morally and economically unjust system, I’m not going to return it! How dare you be white! Shame on you! Matter of fact, when I see you sitting at a restaurant, peacefully eating and enjoying your meal with your family, I’m going to come and bullhorn you and remind you about your white privilege and take food from your mouth like your racist family took from mine a hundred yrs ago. (What, you aren’t American, your a tourist from Italy? Doesn’t matter!) No justice no peace right! BLM! Go Biden ;) (I’m obviously joking for those who don’t know me!!!!! I despise BLB)

Last edited:
One of the top principals of BLM is reperations. People never read what’s written plainly on their website. I am not one who believes in reperations but if the gov starts sending me money because you and your family you never met over a hundred yrs ago either committed or were complacent in committing atrocities against black people and forced my people to live under this morally and economically unjust system, I’m not going to return it! How dare you be white! Shame on you! Matter of fact, when I see you sitting at a restaurant, peacefully eating and enjoying your meal with your family, I’m going to come and bullhorn you and remind you about your white privilege and take food from your mouth like your racist family took from mine a hundred yrs ago. (What, you aren’t American, your a tourist from Italy? Doesn’t matter!) No justice no peace right! BLM! Go Biden ;) (I’m obviously joking for those who don’t know me!!!!! I despise BLB)
African Americans can get reparations when England gives me reparations for what it did to my people, and then Rome is going to have to give reparations to the English.... Rome is going to be in a great deal of crap to be honest. They're going to owe money to err'body.

Reactions: GoldenCaneKC
I have relatives the fought for the north and the rest came after slavery was banned. Do I still owe?

Trump -- president
McConnell, Pence, NFL (owners) -- yawn
)NASCAR, Fox News, Breitbart, OANN -- conservative

Ukraine Scandal -- Hunter and Joe Biden
Russia Scandal --dem, fba, doj, hrc,
Guliani -- former mayor of NY
multiple convicted campaign staffers -- of offenses not related to Trump or the campaign
Charleston -- book burners
Las Vegas shooting, Miami shooting, El Paso shooting --- horrific

Last edited:
Trump -- president
McConnell, Pence, NFL (owners) -- yawn
)NASCAR, Fox News, Breitbart, OANN -- conservative

Ukraine Scandal -- Hunter and Joe Biden
Russia Scandal --dem, fba, doj, hrc,
Guliani -- former mayor of NY
multiple convicted campaign staffers -- of offenses not related to Trump or the campaign
Charleston -- book burners
Las Vegas shooting, Miami shooting, El Paso shooting --- horrific
TRUMP - Inept Conservative, serial liar
Mconnell / Pence - Opportunistic yet corrupt conservatives
Fox News, Breitbart, OANN - Serial Liars
Ukraine Scandal - Kangaroo Court in the Senate prevented a true trial for corruption.
Russia Scandal - Multiple connections to the Trump campaign via Stone, Guliani, etc...
Campaign staffers - If literally all your highest officials are criminals... you're probably involved in some criminal activity too. Especially when your own lawyer comes out and says you're a crook.
Charleston - Nazis
Various mass shootings - Conservative nutjobs.

Heck, Trump's own family says he's a crook. How much smoke do we need to see before we acknowledge that there's a fire?

I was talking to my kids and grandkids about blm. They and their black friends did not know that there was a problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT