ADVERTISEMENT

BLM

I have been doing the same with family. I have completely separated the organization from the movement. They have been exposed for the foreign tool they are and are losing momentum. You know it’s bad when you have to remove what you stand for from your website.

And they’re being led from White House.
WH? Leading what? I in
cities have been burned, looted, and over run in the name of blm.
People have been harassed and fired for saying "all lives matter", blue lives matter" or just criticizing blm.
All police have been demonized in then name of blm.
our country, our flag and our constitution have been disrespected in then name of blm .

Last edited:
Blaming Trump for the state of your life won’t change your life. Win or lose, your stuck with the man in the mirror! Good luck!

Fortunately, Trump has had no direct impact on my life. So, I’m lost as to where you were trying to go except for a personal attack, since you’re out of legit points where Trump has done anything well.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
?

a man was sentenced to 5 months for burning a blm banner, but its is ok to burn the US flag?

?
He was arrested for stealing, then burning the flag. They then found a high capacity magazine / “feeding device” in his car which was another part of the charge.

Reactions: watu05
I met up some very conservative college friends in Portland last weekend on our way to play golf. We avoid talking politics, but they couldn't help commenting that they expected to see a burnt out, impoverished city with scores of homeless on the streets. What they saw was a vibrant, lovely city full of people who look just like them. Fox news reporting meets reality. I've run into the same situation with Seattle. Conservative friends would call from Texas would tell me how horrible the CHOP was. The Fox reporting was far different from what we saw here on the ground.

I met up some very conservative college friends in Portland last weekend on our way to play golf. We avoid talking politics, but they couldn't help commenting that they expected to see a burnt out, impoverished city with scores of homeless on the streets. What they saw was a vibrant, lovely city full of people who look just like them. Fox news reporting meets reality. I've run into the same situation with Seattle. Conservative friends would call from Texas would tell me how horrible the CHOP was. The Fox reporting was far different from what we saw here on the ground.
Dont figure the country club is in that part of town...

so now achiement in the classroom is racist. grades for success are white supremacy, it should be bases on labor, how hard you tried.

i hope I never have to rely on a surgeon from that school.

blm leader in NYC threatens riots if police re-instate anti-crime units. thats terrorism, hate speech. where is the outrage from the media.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT