ADVERTISEMENT

Blast from the Past

Local kids would be a bonus, but what I really want is for there to be excitement about Tulsa basketball!

If Haith lands Bryce, TU starts selling out games again. 2 local kids who have had a ton of success (and possibly more...if Bryce comes, I think the local 4* talent floods in after him) would be a great draw.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Thompson’s taking an official to Colorado this weekend, A&M in early Oct and an unofficial to KU for Midnight Madness.

Thompson’s taking an official to Colorado this weekend, A&M in early Oct and an unofficial to KU for Midnight Madness.
Yeah, but how often has he been on campus at TU over the last 16 years? I still want to believe there's something telling him that he can be the next TU superstar savior and cement his legacy as a Tulsa legend.

Bryce spent this weekend in Stillwater on an unofficial fwiw. Very few recruits who attend KU's Midnight Madness turn down an offer it extended.

Bryce spent this weekend in Stillwater on an unofficial fwiw. Very few recruits who attend KU's Midnight Madness turn down an offer it extended.
I get that. But we all know this is a different type of situation. I'm not saying we're the leader but I have to believe we have a better than average chance to get him here.

Too bad the twins from memorial got away...

We don't have to get them all, but I want to see our name as a real possibility for the local kids. Sometimes they want to go away, or feel more comfortable with a different system, etc. But we should be a strong option.

Hopefully we can reclose on the 6-8 kid and keep moving along with the plan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT