ADVERTISEMENT

🏈 Recruiting Bixby ATH talks Tulsa and recruiting

Love this kid!!! Hopefully he becomes a Golden Hurricane player.

GO TU!!!!

Reactions: HuffyCane
Love this kid!!! Hopefully he becomes a Golden Hurricane player.

GO TU!!!!
Do we have a legitimate chance with his brother at Osu? I can’t remember the last time we got a kid who was offered by Osu at Tulsa for football. I realize we have players who leave osu after a year or so but not right out of high school. His top eight choices does not include Tulsa.

Last edited:
Do we have a legitimate chance with his brother at Osu? I can’t remember the last time we got a kid who was offered by Osu at Tulsa for football. I realize we have players who leave osu after a year or so but not right out of high school. His top eight choices does not include Tulsa.
Braylin said the right things about being his own person and really looking for the right fit and an offense who had plans on how to get the ball in his hands. Unfortunately that’s not a good sign for us because Monty would need to use him in ways he typically doesn’t use RBs. We’ve not really seen a hybrid player in Monty’s offense. The occasional use of Stokes as RB doesn’t really count.

Not a snowballs chance that he joins the hurricane

Reactions: Rapostman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT