ADVERTISEMENT

Biden versus Coumo

Pop some popcorn. I'm going to side with the President on this one.

Im gonna say the accusers get Clintoned and the whole thing goes away.

It’s nice to see Biden and Democrats at large show a bit of couth and a bit of backbone. If you don’t have values and expectations from members of your own party you have no place criticizing the other party for the same actions.

Now if only the other side would get rid of Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, and Brett Kavanaugh.

Reactions: watu05
Last edited:
Let's be honest. Telling the man with an astronomical ego to resign has a low probablity of success. It also won't stay this big for long unless several of the the women come forward. I hope they will. They need to file charges. Don't count on Coumo admitting anything.

I fully expect the media to protect Cuomo or at least be dismissive of the findings of the report. Being a liberal Dem in the northeast has its advantages.

biden vs coumo. who is going to referee? Bill Clinton?

maybe diane Feinstein will invoke metoo on all of them.

I think the degree of his responsibility should be investigated, but I wouldn’t say Cuomo alone murdered thousands of people any more than Bush murdered soldiers / Iraqi civilians.
WATUjr , Thank you for the obligatory Bush reference. Almost as certain as a Hitler reference in other threads.

WATUjr , Thank you for the obligatory Bush reference. Almost as certain as a Hitler reference in other threads.
The reference was to say that I DON’T think Bush was solely responsible for those who died in Iraq, even if he does share some culpability.

when Kavanaugh was accused of sexual misconduct. The reaction by the left was protests and marches for decency, which spawned metoo

coumo gets accused by multIple women causing him to resign. the reaction by the left is, oh thats too bad

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT