ADVERTISEMENT

Biden sighting

aTUfan

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Apr 18, 2011
la la land
me too, Dian fienstein,mothers march for decency, where are you?

Crickets.

Last edited:
Biden won the Nebraska democratic primary with 80%.

Amazing!!!
You are virtually unopposed and you only get 80%.

Your not black if you dont vote for him, kind of like in 2016, you not a woman if you dont vote for hrc.
I won't defend his statement, because it was wrong and bone-headed.

I will note that it is hard to be a public figure and speak to a national audience with any sort of regularity and not say something boneheaded and stupid. Biden said something that perhaps you or I would never have said, but I have no doubt that I would eventually say something just as embarrassing if you gave me a national audience nearly every day. Biden has a penchant for it, too. He has a long history of saying kind of dumb things off the cuff.

In short, I am willing to give mulligans to Biden (or anyone, even Trump) for being a human being and saying dumb stuff from time to time so long as he acknowledges it and attempts to correct for those moments when they happen.

I will also note that Biden has already apologized for his comments. I will leave it to individual voters as to whether they accept his apology as sincere and are willing to write off weird comments like this. If you think what he said was just too out there, and/or his apology was insincere, then that is completely valid. It is a personal decision.

But I will also note that any apology at all for a stupid public statement is more credit than I can give to his opponent in this race. I don't think I've ever heard an apology from Trump over anything at all, much less a sincere one. He did apologize for the p*ssy tape, but shortly thereafter he was publicly doubting that it was his voice on the tape in the first place, so I don't really give credit to an apology where someone doesn't even acknowledge that what they are apologizing for was actually their responsibility.

I gave up whittling when I sliced my finger with the knife.

Just watched an Biden ad where a girl blames DT for her grandmothers corona death, because he down played it at first.

Maybe her family should have been more responsible for their own actions.

Just watched an Biden ad where a girl blames DT for her grandmothers corona death, because he down played it at first.

Maybe her family should have been more responsible for their own actions.
Maybe the people that gave it to her grandmother should have been better informed so they didn't get it.

since biden is going to pander to blm a pick a black running mate, trump should do the same thing.

Just saw Biden ad, it expressed lots of ideas but contained no content on how he would make them happen.

Yeah, like Trump put out a lot of that stuff. He works completely on the fly, and doesn't know what he's doing before, during or after. Why don't you make a comparison where Trump exceeds him, instead of fails worse than him in comparison.

Just saw Biden ad, it expressed lots of ideas but contained no content on how he would make them happen.
Why does that matter? He could have just lied and said Mexico would pay for it. Or that spending would pay for itself via GDP increases.

Why does that matter? He could have just lied and said Mexico would pay for it. Or that spending would pay for itself via GDP increases.
Mexico could still pay for it.
1. Just put a hefty tax in every dollar the is transferred from the US to mexico.

2. Use the money we give to Mexico aid and the money we give to illegals.

Mexico could still pay for it.
1. Just put a hefty tax in every dollar the is transferred from the US to mexico.

2. Use the money we give to Mexico aid and the money we give to illegals.
Yeah we're going to hijack the mail and deduct that tax from the cash they send by mail. We're also gonna hijack western union, google, apple, venmo, etc, etc. You actually believed him when he campaigned on that.

You are right Mexico isn't going to write us a check, So lets hit them in their largest industry; importing US dollars.

what significant legislation did biden author while in congress. what is his major accomplishment as vp.

other than riding amtrak between deleware and dc, what has he done.

what significant legislation did harris author while in congress.

what significant legislation did biden author while in congress. what is his major accomplishment as vp.

other than riding amtrak between deleware and dc, what has he done.

what significant legislation did harris author while in congress.
Idk. Pence spent 12 years in Congress and didn’t have a single bill he authored pass...

Pence was the head of the Republican Caucus in the House. During much of his time in Congress it was controlled by the Demos. The Minority in the House never get much passed.

He was governor of Indiana.

México did pay for it. He got them to move their Army to the border to control illegal immigrants from coming through plus they are doing more than they have ever done after he threatened to designate the cartels as terrorist organizations. The corrupt are doing everything they can to ensure their money train continues! One way or another they paid!

Taylor Swift sighting. Put's out very serious message to vote often and early.

No! The dems conducted a kangaroo court.
In the real world those responsible would face disaplinary actions
It’s pretty clear that the kangaroo court happened in the Senate. In the real world, trials have witnesses and evidence presented to a jury after charges are levied. That didn’t happen.

It’s pretty clear that the kangaroo court happened in the Senate. In the real world, trials have witnesses and evidence presented to a jury after charges are levied. That didn’t happen.

Here’s Mitch McConnell’s quote on the matter. Care to respond to his specific points? Especially about the House declining to pursue testimony from the exact same witnesses that they then complained about the Senate not pursuing?

"Never in Senate history has this body paused an impeachment trial to pursue additional witnesses with unresolved questions of executive privilege that would require protracted litigation," he said. "We have no interest in establishing such a new precedent, particularly for individuals whom the House expressly chose not to pursue."

Here’s Mitch McConnell’s quote on the matter. Care to respond to his specific points? Especially about the House declining to pursue testimony from the exact same witnesses that they then complained about the Senate not pursuing?

"Never in Senate history has this body paused an impeachment trial to pursue additional witnesses with unresolved questions of executive privilege that would require protracted litigation," he said. "We have no interest in establishing such a new precedent, particularly for individuals whom the House expressly chose not to pursue."
Witnesses would have been good.

Too bad shiff wouldn't let the republicans call their own.

LMAO... excuses excuses. The coin flips both ways. Next time a Dem gets in trouble, Republicans will whine about the same things, and I will say "tough noogies.... remember Mitch McConnell?"

watching a biden campaign commercial filled with "I would have"s. After 40 years in the senate and 8 in the wh, where are the "I did"s

I'm still wondering about why Trump is using MAGA.
Wasn't he supposed to have already done that?

And again, Biden is the lesser of two evils here.
Will be a great day when we have at least one decent candidate to choose from.

I'm still wondering about why Trump is using MAGA.
Wasn't he supposed to have already done that?
Found this online: In May, Trump held a rally in Indiana where he once again shared that his 2020 campaign slogan would be "Keep America Great!". Appears he switched from MAGA to Keep America Great.

Will be a great day when we have at least one decent candidate to choose from.
Completely agree.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Found this online: In May, Trump held a rally in Indiana where he once again shared that his 2020 campaign slogan would be "Keep America Great!". Appears he switched from MAGA to Keep America Great.
If this is America when it's 'Great', then I'd hate to see America when it's not.

I see that Fact checkers check on trump. Who are the fact checkers? who fact checks the fact checkers?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT