ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s medal

lawpoke87

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2002
Can’t figure out what’s going on with the medal. Don’t believe it’s backwards but maybe misplaced in the side ?

At least he didn't put it on the democratic equivalent of Rush Limbaugh (whomever that might be). Rachel Maddow?

Hesitation is good. Posting 8 clips when only three truly show mental difficulties exaggerates the difficulties. Falling for false clips lets the conspiracy theorists win the day. Wait five minutes and think, before spreading the rumor mill.

Reactions: watu05
Hesitation is good. Posting 8 clips when only three truly show mental difficulties exaggerates the difficulties. Falling for false clips lets the conspiracy theorists win the day. Wait five minutes and think, before spreading the rumor mill.
Why I asked….was the last clip dubbed?

Trying to normalize Trump's criminal behavior and attempts to over throw the results of a national election with the sole purpose of staying in power with the normal effects of aging is silly. So is worrying about a downturn in the market more than about the loss of faith in our elections. Markets run in cycles and bounce back but not if our democracy is destroyed.

Why I asked….was the last clip dubbed?
I doubt it, it's probably one of the '3'(as the example above) true clips. But if I was thinking about posting it elsewhere I'd analyze it and do research for 5 or 15 minutes before I posted it. Trust but verify. You can't trust the left or right media automatically, and you certainly can't trust social media. Social media is where social networking fodder of conspiracy folk ends up.

Reactions: lawpoke87
Though I hate the guy, and what he's been allowed to do to our country, that's why I didn't post a bunch of the same junk on Trump.

Trying to normalize Trump's criminal behavior and attempts to over throw the results of a national election with the sole purpose of staying in power with the normal effects of aging is silly. So is worrying about a downturn in the market more than about the loss of faith in our elections. Markets run in cycles and bounce back but not if our democracy is destroyed.
Did you copy and paste this from another thread? Asking because it has zero to do with this one.

I doubt it, it's probably one of the '3'(as the example above) true clips. But if I was thinking about posting it elsewhere I'd analyze it and do research for 5 or 15 minutes before I posted it. Trust but verify. You can't trust the left or right media automatically, and you certainly can't trust social media. Social media is where social networking fodder of conspiracy folk ends up.
Looks like Biden (as well as myself) should follow your lead. Not saying the story is definitely false but certainly not something the POTUS should be presenting as fact based on the known information. He certainly has the resources to verify information.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT