ADVERTISEMENT

Best Pie in Tulsa?

HuffyCane

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 25, 2004
All jokes aside, if a man needed to take a lady to a place with quality pie - a diner, cafeteria, old school restaurant, etc., where would you go in Tulsa?

Specifically, is there any place with quality cherry pie? Dilly Diner?

Last edited:
All jokes aside, if a man needed to take a lady to a place with quality pie - a diner, cafeteria, old school restaurant, etc., where would you go in Tulsa?

Specifically, is there any place with quality cherry pie? Dilly Diner?
I use to like Brownies (Harvard location) cream pies (banana and coconut). In fairness I haven’t eaten there since my youngest graduated from TU in 2019.

Reactions: HuffyCane
Thank you!! Mrs Huffy now says it must be cherry pie and a former board member says we should go to Shiloh’s. Anyone concur with that? Other suggestions? My first thought was Nelson’s but they don’t have cherry pie apparently.

The unabashed champion of pie is Aintoinette’s downtown. It’s fantastic. Also too popular mad kind of annoying if it’s busy. I haven’t been since Covid. It was better in Brookside.

Another fantastic dessert is the ice cream cake at Bull in Alley. I even got it delivered on Door Dash once.

Thank you!! Mrs Huffy now says it must be cherry pie and a former board member says we should go to Shiloh’s. Anyone concur with that? Other suggestions? My first thought was Nelson’s but they don’t have cherry pie apparently.
This should work:

I wouldn’t even have played that one.

I mean, I would have done that, I just wouldn’t have said that.

LOL. Yeah I would.

barrister

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT