ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball schedule?

nevadanatural

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Nevada released their full schedule today, any word on ours?

*Full non-conference schedule. Last year it was out on July 13th. The year before was July 20th.

I'm really interested that we're one of very few teams to not be announced in an early season tournament yet. I'm guessing that's something that could hold up the release.

I would be willing to guess that we will be playing in a tournament with one of the following teams somewhere: Rutgers, Minnesota, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio State or LaSalle, St. Louis, St. Bonnies. Simply because they're all in the same conference and can't all go the same places.

Last edited:
They're not on the non conference non tourney schedule, so maybe not.

I thought we had to play in a tournament with Illinois St.

Yes and usually we will also have a regular season game with them too, just in case we don't meet in the tournament. They are our all time worst draw.

Since we didn't get a tournament yet or a Canada summer trip, we have agreed to play ORU 6 times to make up for the lost games and to help our AD cut travel expenses. Three will be played on outdoor courts to save on air conditioning.

Reactions: Gold*
I think the Sports Bar on 11th street, is opening up again and they will have the games on TV. I don't remember the name of the bar. Was it Hardwoods?

I think the Sports Bar on 11th street, is opening up again and they will have the games on
TV. I don't remember the name of the bar. Was it Hardwoods?

Maybe hard times.....That's where TU seems to be at the moment.......

I think the Sports Bar on 11th street, is opening up again and they will have the games on TV. I don't remember the name of the bar. Was it Hardwoods?

I still have that credit. I tried to get a free pickle at Jimmy John’s and they looked at me weird.

There must have been 40 of us sitting there to see if they would put the game on. It was funny as hell. Then some old timers had a radio out on the patio. We got killed so it wasn’t bad that we didn’t get to see that one.

I still think that was a pretty fun day. Despite the beatdown from BYU and despite the jackasses at Hardwood's telling us repeatedly they would have the game on the boobtube. I think deep down we knew they were full of it, but we had to find out for ourselves.

Reactions: TUMU
I remember CB repeatedly telling me I was wasting my time. Then he called me to see if it was on. I think I told him it was.

I remember CB repeatedly telling me I was wasting my time. Then he called me to see if it was on. I think I told him it was.
Only went there once and it was when Houston came to town ranked and playing for a spot in the conference championship game. We went over at half time and downed a bunch of shots and came back.

This version lasted about three weeks.

The original Hardwood was owned by Rogers family, wasn’t it? It was great. Didn’t stay with them long. Got worse and worse. I remember somehow getting roped into scheduling a law school deal there and the owner wanted to bring his own band. He said something about how they played Coolio songs. This place would always get killed in summer.

Eventually it opened up with the version with a million TVs were are describing. It came back at different times. The best one was the BBD version. That didn’t last all that long.

Is that from the ORU schedule? I like this game early as long as it is not the opener. Hopefully, students are not yet on TDay break.

OSU OOC schedule released. TU is not on it. So, there is no "return" game or start of new series game in Stillwater.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT