ADVERTISEMENT

Bank Loans Interest

aTUfan

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Apr 18, 2011
la la land
I applied for a loan with WF. They set up my Loan Account on September 15 that the funds would be available to me, within 10 days. Today is day 12 and still no funds, Plus I already owe $40in interest.
I don't understand. I don't have the funds yet, but they can charge me interest on it??

I applied for a loan with WF. They set up my Loan Account on September 15 that the funds would be available to me, within 10 days. Today is day 12 and still no funds, Plus I already owe $40in interest.
I don't understand. I don't have the funds yet, but they can charge me interest on it??
That's possibly the monthly interest that you WILL owe on it when your first payment is due, and they just posted it early. Or it could be an fee on the loan. Seeing as how it is an even dollar amount, I figure it's a fee.

Well, one thing the $40 is not is the Warren Buffett customer fee, since he sold his interest months ago.

This sounds 100% on character for Wells Fargo...

Reactions: TULSARISING
We should get paid to read rivalcane’s posts. I generally get mad when big financial institutions rip people off, but in this case I hope his money was stolen by an illegal immigrant.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Tbh , I would never use Wells Fargo, they have way too many scandals that have happened there , I would suggest a smaller local bank or a credit union . A wise man once told me , there are two places that are NOT your friend , banks and insurance companies

Tbh , I would never use Wells Fargo, they have way too many scandals that have happened there , I would suggest a smaller local bank or a credit union . A wise man once told me , there are two places that are NOT your friend , banks and insurance companies
The only problem you will run into there is that smaller entities tend to have poorer security platforms in general.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT