ADVERTISEMENT

Attorny Generals

TUMe

I.T.S. Legend
Dec 3, 2003
The President isn't supposed to interfere with the AG.

Kennedy's AG was...Bobby Kennedy. I'm pretty sure John never talked to Robert.

Democrats concede Nixon influenced Meese. It is easier to find fault with the other party.

Holder was censured by Congress. It took two presidents for Lorretta Lynch. Clinton, a former president to meet with her on the Tarmac and BHO to avert his eyes from seeing it.

The press sees no problems with Democrats and magnifies any issue with Republicans, even when it concerns the AG in both cases. You can bet there would have been calls for Trump to fire Barr over the change in suggested penalties, and may still be.

I get confused. LBJ sent millions (2,709,918 plus 514,000 off shore) of Americans to Viet Nam. Over 500,000 were there at peak and a tour was 1 year with many serving multiple tours but also many just doing one. 58,000 died. But don't make any comments about how long a crooked fixer gets in prison.

Another thing confuses me. The AG is part of the Executive Branch, appointed by the President, yet the President isn't his boss? But if he screws up they will darn well comeback on the President. I do think Trump made a dumb mistake. As I said, shut up and enjoy the positive things that happened last week. One of his flaws, certainly not the only one, is the inability to deal with good news without starting another fuss.

Trump needs to keep his mouth shut...period. Dude just can’t get out of his own way.

The double standard once again demonstrated by the DOJ is concerning. A federal agent lies and he “lacked candor” with no criminal consequences. People outside their circle tell untruths and it’s lying and a criminal matter with years in prison. I’m not speaking of just McCabe and Stone but what seems a pattern with the DOJ.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT