ADVERTISEMENT

Attorney general race

Gold*

Serious Cat Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Gentner Drummond deserves your support. He’s a good, very bright man. He would be an independent voice and a helluva a lot of fun to watch in that job. He backs down to no one.

I happened to work on a couple of the cases that have been used against him in attack ads. The deal with his cousin and whether she was a resident of Osage — I wrote that damn motion and it helped get me my current job. It was a good argument, but we lost.

The sex offender ad today, I wrote everything on that and argued much of it. He didn’t have much to do with the case. We won that one at the Oklahoma Supreme Court. They left our names off of it, I think because they knew we were right and because they didn’t want it following us around. The attorney general’s office was on the other side and the main attorney was a raging jerk. The individual suing hadn’t broken the law. He was getting humiliated everywhere he went and we stood up for him.

By contrast, Hunter is the definition of corrupt politics. He has very little actual law experience (less than Pruitt, which is hard). Much of his support is from Harold Hamm. Drummond brought up that they left off opiate manufacturers from their lawsuit (like leaving off Phillip Morris in tobacco litigation) and that Daddy Burrage basically got a multi-million dollar no-bid referral fee. The response is this ad from Craig Box threatening Gentner to a fight.

Here’s the thing they don’t tell you: Box and Burrage represented Hamm in his divorce. They made a lot of money. I was on that one, too.

Hamm doesn’t want Drummond getting the job because he has sued oil companies in Osage County who have spilled saltwater and left toxic messes.

We can change politics in Oklahoma. Vote for Drummond.

Last edited:
Reactions: Watu3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT