ADVERTISEMENT

Attended my 50-year HS reunion

'Cane-man

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Mar 10, 2002
Nathan Hale class of 1973 this weekend. I mingled with people who were children with me, many most likely for the last time. Our class was really a 1950's class planted into the 70's. We had school spirit. Kids participated. For the most part, we got along. We crammed 2,500 kids grades 10-12 in the school with no a/c. We walked to school through the snow, even in the summer.

Out of 744 kids in our class, we had about 175 show for the 50 year reunion. Many more than I expected. If I knew then what I know now...

Last edited:
Nathan Hale class of 1973 this weekend. I mingled with people who were children with me, many most likely, for the last time. Our class was really a 1950's class planted into the 70's. We had school spirit. Kids participated. For the most part, we got along. We crammed 2,500 kids grades 10-12 in the school with no a/c. We walked to school through the snow, even in the summer.

Out of 744 kids in our class, we had about 175 show for the 50 year reunion. Many more than I expected. If I knew then what I know now...

From the East Central Cardinals - “Bomar!”

Supposed to be Memorial class of 83 this summer. 40.

A Leatherman knife is a multi-tool knife produced by the Leatherman company. Leatherman is a well-known brand that manufactures high-quality multitools. These tools include knives, pliers, screwdrivers, and other tools integrated into a single compact device.

A Leatherman knife is a multi-tool knife produced by the Leatherman company. Leatherman is a well-known brand that manufactures high-quality multitools. These tools include knives, pliers, screwdrivers, and other tools integrated into a single compact device.
Is this guy a bot or what? Lots of weird posts by this id. I'd suggest he/it gets banned @Chris Harmon.

Is this guy a bot or what? Lots of weird posts by this id. I'd suggest he/it gets banned @Chris Harmon.
I think he meant this guy.

GIF by Desus & Mero

• Haha
Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
Seems like I remember that account posting meaningful stuff back in the day, unless I'm thinking of someone else. Is that the same account that kept bringing up the Jace Ruder thread?
Yes it is, amongst some other weird posts. In his posts since the Jace Ruder posts, every post has had something weird about it.

Reactions: Chris Harmon
It sounds like my Amazon Alexa.

Alexa, what's the weather?

Alexa: A Leatherman knife is a multi-tool knife produced by the Leatherman company. Leatherman is a well-known brand that manufactures high-quality multitools. These tools include knives, pliers, screwdrivers, and other tools integrated into a single compact device.

It sounds like my Amazon Alexa.

Alexa, what's the weather?

Alexa: A Leatherman knife is a multi-tool knife produced by the Leatherman company. Leatherman is a well-known brand that manufactures high-quality multitools. These tools include knives, pliers, screwdrivers, and other tools integrated into a single compact device.
Hi my name is A.I. Alexa.(Alice Ivana)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT